Thread: Will Counter-Strike: Global Offensive have assist points

Will Counter-Strike: Global Offensive have assist points

Anyone have any idea about this? I mean Will Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has assist points? Kind of disappointing to see myself play out 80 damage and receive no notice whatsoever.

Re: Will Counter-Strike: Global Offensive have assist points

I agree that there should be somewhat, but do not know how to assist the functioning points while you just have one point per kill anyway. Just work in the background of somewhat, the scoring system is good as it is and certainly would not want to be notified at all times. In a team game right if someone ends up dead, which was filmed shooting at me, I do not mind if my team could have saved his life. Thinking about it is kind of encouraging more about people then talking about the theft of fragmentation does not help to be better than the real thing.

I disagree. No points for assistance. In a free for all game pieces if you want to have to fight for it and so fragsteal to get a good result is to enter a few toes all right then makes it more competitive and increases adrenaline for me. I do not think anyone should get pitty cause points came and killed someone who tried to kill, must have head shotted the bastard. Your fault!

I could see it goes both ways. Maybe if it does 70-80% damage and then if the other person gets the job done, but still I'm not so sure. There was a time when you do not get points for planting and deactivation of your account the points and it was just your frags. I remember making it to the individual score points less relevant, since some people were playing just to brag about his k / d ratio. I do not mind updated points, and I'm sure we'll see. And I'm sure attendance will be a factor in regard to their world rankings anyway. If you seem at any professional sport, players are tracked depends on a number of needles. If the valve truly wishes to make this sport an electronic system should do the similar by following any player statistics that might be helpful in the analysis.

Well, it would be good if there would be something on the scoreboard which is updated every round, showing total damage you have done. I think it helps not need to be recognized. Just be happy his team got a death is a team game based and you only get one life per round, plus it was over really knows if they kill.