Thread: Unable to install Luvinia Online

Unable to install Luvinia Online

I am eagerly waiting for the releasing of this particular game Luvinia Online. Hence I have purchased and try to install the same on the computer of mine. but I was not able to do the same due to an error message on the computer of mine. I don’t know from where should I start with troubleshooting? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to install Luvinia Online

Looking at the matter I am asking following questions which you should answer. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? you told me that you are getting an error message so post the same over here and also provide the log file of the error message. Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should see that the hardware configuration of the computer is meeting the minimum requirement of the computer of yours.

Another thing which I wanted to tell you that you should check the CD which you are using should be clean and there should not be any scratches on the CD which you are supposed to use for the installation of the game.

I am suggesting that you should search for the Autorun.exe file and right click on the same and now you have to click on the Run as Administrator and see whether you are install the game or not.

After going through the issue of yours I recommend that you should try to install the game on the computer by booting the system into Safe mode.

• You should reboot the computer of yours and then you should start tapping F8 key from the keyboard.
    • Now you should look for the Safe mode option from the Advanced Boot menu.
    • You should select the same through the arrow key and press enter.

• Once you have done the same you should try to install the game.

I have seen that sometime some of the back ground process which are running on the computer are interfering with the installation of the game. if that is the situation than I am suggesting that you should clean boot the computer and find out the system process which are causing an issue and disable the same. after that you should return normal startup and then you should try to install the game on the computer.

Tell me whether do you have installed any antivirus program or Firewall on the computer? if so than you should simply disable the same and try to install the game.

There is chance that the game which you have downloaded might be corrupted at the time of the downloading. Well what I wanted to tell you over here is that you should redownload the game and try to install the game on the computer. make sure that you should reboot the computer after installing the game.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game and hence I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will figure out the bug from the code of the game and they will figure out and fix the same. once they have released the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.