Thread: No hobbit champ in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

No hobbit champ in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I hope you all have read this title properly still I cannot see the hobbit champ in this game now why is that so can anybody tell me what can be the problem here c an you all please tell me the solutions for it. I don’t know why the developers haven’t incorporated anything in it that’s what I am failing to understand at all, so that’s why seeking some help from you all hoping that you will do respond to me in a timely manner that’s what I am hoping for.

Re: No hobbit champ in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Quote Originally Posted by The Vedas View Post
    I hope you all have read this title properly still I cannot see the hobbit champ in this game now why is that so can anybody tell me what can be the problem here c an you all please tell me the solutions for it. I don’t know why the developers haven’t incorporated anything in it that’s what I am failing to understand at all, so that’s why seeking some help from you all hoping that you will do respond to me in a timely manner that’s what I am hoping for.
    Yes you are absolutely correct about the same for me all the hobbits are the champs in the game and hence what I think is that they should be incorporating this in the game that’s what I feel, anyways whats your take on the same even I would like to hear what do you all think abiout the hobbits for me the hobbits are the best part of my nook and I would like to see them in the game then why not here, that’s what I am not understanding at all. so that’s what I want to say here would like to hear more from you all on the same.

Imagine a Hobbit Captain in the game that would be an interesting phase of the game that’s what I feel here, so hope you might have understood what I am saying here. do have a good look at the same and I think they will be incorporating for sure about the game , that’s what I feel.

Well my opinion is completely different as of yours you know what I am not so interested in playing a captain rather than that I think class/race combo would be the ideal combination for me to go with that’s what I feel. So even if the hobbits are there in the game then it would not make me any difference at all, that’s what I think about the same. I know my view does differ with you all on the same but it would be interesting thing to see what other people reacts to this, so lets wait and watch for the same. that’s we have to wait for.

I feel they are unnecessary in the game and hence what I think is that turbine people have done the right thing of removing them from the game that’s what I think here, so it would be better if they are kept away from the game that’s what I think about the same.

Who said that they are not there In the game in fact they are there in the game and also there are hobbit guards and also wardens in the game that’s what I think about the same. so don’t say that hobbits are not there in the game they are there in the game then why are you thinking about something different that’s what I am not understanding at all. Don’t know if anyone would like them to play as a captain In the game but I think that they are better as guards as wardens in the game that’s what I feel.

Having the idea of dwarf captains would be a great thing to have it in the game that’s what I think here, so what do you think about the same. I would find it very cute to be having them in the game with the knives held on that’s what I think would be a great fun to have it in the game that’s what I want to say here. so I would welcome the idea of including them in the game that’s what I feel, I don’t know why people hate this character but I find them very much interesting in the game and also I think they should have been there In the game that’s what I feel.

I would imagine them cooking for the dinner that’s what I think, so now what do you all have to say about the same. it would be fun to see them preparing the dinner for us that will be the best part of the game.