Thread: No authorized account to play TrackMania 2 Canyon

No authorized account to play TrackMania 2 Canyon

I am playing this game from sometime and hence what I have noticed yesterday when I was trying to login on to the account it says that I don’t have access to Trackmania Canyon. Even while entering the registration key then also it said that Key registration failed and This game key is not activated. Now the file is not updated at all. that’s what I want to say here. now I don’t know what went wrong on its own please suggest me some solutions for the same as soon as possible that’s what I want to say here, so please give me some solutions as soon as possible on the same. waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: No authorized account to play TrackMania 2 Canyon

yes there has been some problem with the game and yes thats causing a lot of problems for the gamers well the ebst solution for it would be to be patient for sometime and let the solutions come up on its own so that we can get a fix about it so thats what i want to say here, hope so thats enough for you thats it from my side for you.

it is always important to check out the sources from where you had got the game and ehcne you first check about the same first and if it is a trusted source then only you will get an access to the account which is known as authorized account thats what i want to say here, also what i am saying is that you might have got the game from a illegal sources so thats why it is giving you problem, hope so you did have a good look at the same and hence thats it from my side for you.

no i got the game from the trusted source and hence you cannot sa that it is a illegal sorce and all as your claiming it right now, no thats not the case at all, so thats what i want to say here, i got the game from gamesoft which is enough to make you prove that the game is from the trusted source.

Better it is to have a chat with the developers about the same and i think thats the perfect solution for you thats what i think, so thats it from my side for you. I think they are the one who is having a idea about the solutions and hence they will be the one who will be giving the solutions for the same, so thats what i want to say here. i hope you have got the necessary information on the same and hence thats it from my side for you, do carry on with the suggestions and if there is anything that you want to know then do let me know as soon as possible.

Well dude i had a chat with the developers about the same and they responded to me in a good manner and that was a good gesture from them, i did get the necessary account activated, thats what i am saying here. So having a chat with the developers about the same will be a good solution for you do go ahead with the same and thats it.

I am still stuck with the account and there is no place where i can run to get help sicne the game i got it from illegal sources i dont know whom to tell about it but the game has run into trouble and is not running at all. i did ask some of my friends about the said problem and they did not respond anything to me at all since they were also unaware. now listening to the problems that are being faced by you all i think working with the new games thata re original is also a big problem as well i think, thats what i wante to say here.

Actually it is said that some people are syaing that they are having problem with it and while some are not having any problems with it thats is the case here hope you are uderstandign what i am saying here. So it gets fixed up and some dont.

ok that's enough information for me to understand the situation, so thats what i want to say here, all i can say is that i can appreciate the efforts that you ahve given here, so thats what i want to say here. Thanks a ton for the same.