Thread: Nadeo server collapse in TrackMania 2 Canyon

Nadeo server collapse in TrackMania 2 Canyon

I want to know about the process by which I can avoid the Server collapsing due to the over amount of downloading request, so I want to know about this of protecting the Nadeo server for the TrackMania 2, so if you guys have any information then please help me out.

Re: Nadeo server collapse in TrackMania 2 Canyon

However I have found that the TrackMania developer are trying to quite big launch and they are getting success in that, and also there are the possibilities that the server may get crashed since according to them is that there are some thing which is unexpected. So because of their thought it is clear that there is no way to have that possibility.

The PayPal is the other option for that; however the possibility is that if you have downloaded that link then it is applicable for your area only that means that the USA players can’t switch United Kingdom to United States. That means that there are the services for the server but in the limited range only. Since the distance also matter in the downloading of data from one server to other.

Even I have also experience that many of the servers goes down while playing the game, the main problems for that is the increasing number of the user on the single server leads the server to slow down the speed. And also there are no such servers which have that much of capability to handle that much of request. And also the beta version for the Track Mania II is newly released hence there are the huge number of user play this at a time hence you have to face such issue.