Thread: TrackMania 2 Canyon Master Server down getting error code 12002

TrackMania 2 Canyon Master Server down getting error code 12002

Well I have installed TrackMania 2 Canyon on the computer of mine. Recently I have noticed an issue with this particular game that is whenever I am trying to create an account I am getting an error message while doing the same. the error message can be stated as ‘Cannot connect to the server (12002)’. Well I am not able to figure out whether there is an issue with the game or servers which are associated with the game. Let me know if you are having any useful instructions to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: TrackMania 2 Canyon Master Server down getting error code 12002

Looking at the matter which you have stated over here I wanted to ask following questions which you should answer over here. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed any security software on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the issue.

Well I think in this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should simply reinstall the entire game on the computer of yours. once you have reinstalled the game on the computer and see whether it is working or not.

Most probably the master server will be down and if I am not wrong backend team might be working on the same. but still I wanted to tell you that you will be able to play the game into the Play Local mode and also you can make use of the Track Editor and Media Tracker whenever you have connected one time at least with the Master Server ever before.

Also I wanted to tell you over here is that you should try to connect with the server couple of time so that you can find out whether the server is up or not. You have to take care of the thing that all the Firewall and security software which you have installed on the computer should be configured appropriately. Also do port forwarding whenever required.

I am suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. Hence you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release a patch which you can download and install the same so that issue which you have mentioned over here cannot persist.