Thread: Does Sword of the Stars II have fully tested multi-monitor resolution support?

Does Sword of the Stars II have fully tested multi-monitor resolution support?

According to my observation Sots1 didn't quite handle ultra-wide resolutions so I don’t want to see the same thing happening with the Sword of the Stars II as well, so I am asking this question with the one who had got the game. so is there a multi-monitor resolution support for the game, any ideas o nthe same then do let me know as soon as possible over here that will be a great thing to watch out for that’s what I feel. well it will increase the appeal of the game and also the old snag problem that it had in the Sword of the Stars 1 will also be reduced that’s what I think.

Re: Does Sword of the Stars II have fully tested multi-monitor resolution support?

Eys the maximum resolution they will be getting to see is the 3840x1024 resolution that will be a good thing for sure that’s what I am saying here. I don’t know if they have have implemented the same in the game as well, that’s what I feel. so that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Does Sword of the Stars II have fully tested multi-monitor resolution support?

Yes in fact they have introduced the same for this game as well, so that’s what I want to say here. the maximum resolution that they have showed is 3840x1024 resolution. So you can capture some good screens and also some thrill packed adventure as well. I hope you did get the necessary answer for the same, so that’s what I am saying here. anything else that you want to ask then do let me know as soon as possible over here