Thread: Cannot play Resistance 3 on my ISP

Cannot play Resistance 3 on my ISP

Hello friends, I have some problem with this game. Actually whenever I try to join the game then it shows me server timed out. There is no problem with playing any of the other games. There is just problem with this game. Like I play Kill zone 3 and that is playing flawlessly. I am really confused that what can be the problem for this. I have tried with some of the possible solutions for this but none of them worked for me. Can somebody help me with this?

Re: Cannot play Resistance 3 on my ISP

This is surely the ISP provider. So you must contact the ISP provider and ask them the same thing. They will tell you that what is the problem with this and how that can be resolved. This will be the best thing that you can do in order to get this solved.

Thank you for your advice but this cannot be the connection problem but then also I have already talked to them and they told me the same thing. They told that there might be the problem with the Sony servers on insomniac games and that is blocking the STC provider port for some reason. I forget to mention this on my first post.

You just require making use of the VPN connection from any other country like Usa or Uk. I am aware that you are going to face many lag and some of the times it may disconnect but this is the only way by which you can make it to play. I am also waiting for the insomniac and Sony to do some solution for this problem.

It is not the problem with the game or from the developer. I am 100% sure that the issue is with the internet service provider and you should contact the m again and tell them to check that properly. Other than this you should also try by disabling the firewall protection as there is some chance that firewall might be rge culprit for this.

The third installment of the series proves to be in the game as the most brutal of all. Although already at the beginning, as in "Terminator 2" approaching, the intensity increases significantly during the second half of the game. Players will experience firsthand the struggle. This is not just the look and the sound (and thus the action) of the game. It is primarily the well-told plot that draws the player into the action. The fate of the fighter Joseph Capelli, who initially is just a simple family man, is central to the plot and makes the game experience to an emotional tour de force. Joseph does not want to fight - he must do to protect his family.