Thread: Will Resistance 3 Game have zombie/survival/horde mode?

Will Resistance 3 Game have zombie/survival/horde mode?

I am little curious about this Resistance 3 Game and I have some questions about it to ask. But, first of all I want to ask that, will this game have zombie/survival/horde mode or not? I searched at different places about Resistance 3 game will have it or not. Somewhere, some people are saying that it will have, but others are saying that it will not have. Now, I want to get a confirm answer about this. So, I thought I should ask here. So, please, reply that it will have or not.

Re: Will Resistance 3 Game have zombie/survival/horde mode?

As far as I know, Resistance 3 game will not going to have zombie, horde or survival mode and I am sure about that. But, I am hoping that it may be in a DLC or something. But, for now it’s not going to be in Resistance 3 game. Its really bit disappointing, as it was not expected about this game.

I was hoping this to have in Resistance 3 game, but now I don’t have any hopes left. You can be sure about that the campaigns in this game will be great, but I don’t have any hope for any online facet. And therefore, I am really bit disappointed.

I visited their sites several times and there they answered about this many time. And every time they were saying that Resistance 3 Game will not have zombie/survival/horde mode. As they have gave a confirm answer about it, therefore this is sure that that it will not be in this Resistance 3 Game. I was also expecting that it should be in this game, but now I am really disappointed. But, I am still hoping that Resistance 3 game will have zombie/survival/horde mode

I really want this to be in Resistance 3 game, but as it is not going to be in this game and every one of you want this to be in this game, therefore, I think, they might include something like zombie/horde/survival mode if we start requesting them about this from now onwards. What do you think about this?

I think they may include at least a free survival mode in Resistance 3 game, because Resistance 3 is just perfect of having modes like this, and therefore, it should be in Resistance 3.

Yes, I agree about this. And you may have noticed that, capelli was using the sledgehammer in one of the trailer that we have seen. That gave me a hope that Resistance 3 game may have at least the survival mode.

Though, there are many discussions about this everywhere and there are many different answers about this, I will have to say that you cannot get a true confirmation about Resistance 3 is going to have zombie/survival/horde mode or not. Because, till now there is nothing fixed about it