Thread: Need to add Vehicle system in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Need to add Vehicle system in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

I actually believe you should add some sort of system of the vehicle when you release the DLC LR. I mean I could do to fix one of the bikes and trucks on the side of the road, but it's really hard to do, and you have to buy gas for it or just something I always wanted something like that therefore, what do you think?

Re: Need to add Vehicle system in Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

The game engine could not handle vehicles because it could be a possibility, although FO4 since you're probably using a new engine for him. On top of that, where do you buy gas for it? Gas does not exist in the Fallout universe more.

I tried the mod motorcycles and honest, you need i7 processor to handle the situation. My i3 miserable remains high in hell with her. Only a little work. Fallout 3/New Vegas just was not built for it. The game world was not built with vehicles in mind. World's Largest Game = vehicles. The Mojave Desert is simply too small, and the engine. Creation engine did not like.

Then explain to me the Highwayman Chryslus in Fallout 2. It uses an electric motor. Why not be able to jury-rig than a motorcycle? If designed right, which had just been like a horse in Oblivion. Business development vehicles were cars / bikes / trucks that ran in the cells of energy instead of gas. It would be pointless if you have added a vehicle that ran on MF, ECP, or power cells.

As the gas was so expensive in the days before the war, cannot even siphon gas left over cars. And even if he had to siphon gas, cars that have exploded or something now. Vehicles would be odd, but seems to have something more in line with a user module. Talk of a new engine, I hope FO4 becomes so interactive and Bios hock. I mean, you can move, literally, everything in that game all. In fact, if you find yourself with a microphone stand, holds its ground through a nuclear storm!

Before the war, had cars powered fusion? That's why car explosions today let some radiation, and why the bells have this strange engine "cone" on them (part of the reactor). Considering how the power cells are versatile and common is a marvelous resource that war until it passed. The power cells can power anything, and even the most humble chemistry. Devil may have a dozen of them.

The resource wars occurred when the energy technology of the cell was in its infancy. As for the OP in the vehicles of the maps too small engine can handle and not really why try to change aspects of much of the game in the last downloadable content? I had fun with my tank in FO3 Chimera. Crushed underneath it all, even if he was dead.

Let me put this way the best I can, this is not Fallout Borderlands. Do not get me wrong I love the border and I love vegetables, but not Borderlands, Fallout. Another thing would not work because the consequences of the motor is running at present, but also make the game too easy, it would take about 5 minutes to go put New Vegas Mojave. Yes, I know it does fast travel faster, but not really the fun of travel at the speed of the journey, which takes 20 minutes to do. As fun as it would be to get a bike with spikes on the wheels, I cannot imagine it in Fallout, or at least with this engine. Fallout Online will most likely vehicles, but also a different engine, and a mmo. I know that Fallen Earth (much like a Fallout MMO) you can create bikes and buggies. In addition to horses. So I do not know why I'm advertising for a game played only once, although I enjoyed it, but Fallen Earth will have its Fallout w / vehicle feel.

There was a car in Fallout 2 (although it was run on a different engine) other than that, be able to drive a quad in the desert of Mojave fit. I doubt that they implemented a vehicle with all the appropriate properties of the game not to lose balance.