Thread: what after finishing Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

what after finishing Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

Hello guys I am having one simple query for you guys. Assuming you have completed the DLC the other hand, there is a reason to continue playing the game? Or will put the cd NVAF last? Please share your replies with me. I am sure that you guys will show your huge response on this. All replies are appreciated.

Re: what after finishing Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road

I at a halt play FO: NV occasionally, waiting for LR. If it is the final DLC, I possibly will play a bit, and after that give it up, as I don't perceive a superior reason to keep walking in the order of, doing not anything.

bad problem after going through the lonely road after winning the game save before me and then destroy all possible leave the game forever to set up the following consequences, until then ill be playing MW3 that comes out after read many books. In fact, it appears to be FNV on this site as you type "Fallout New Vegas" instead of "fall out New Vegas." Well, I be familiar with your "Fallout" no "Fall Out", however instead of saying F1 and F2 we articulate FO1 and FO2 is said at what time cut down, so it works FONV.

I'm sure he is acquainted with, but it's like Fallout 3 people call for short FO3 instead of F3. But back to the question, I will keep playing for a while, start a new game go through the DLC and make different choices. Then I'll put it down, not for the good though. I still get in the Mojave Desert from time to time. I actually like this game, however like Gabriel cannot go back the FO3, it feels accordingly strange! Not only is that, but the improvements made FNV not present. Mods I want to play continuously, but hopefully the modding scene did not just die with TESV. It would be great to see some modifications in the scale of those that have been released for Oblivion, and possibly a fan made game as it has done from the originals. I'm a little tired of playing as the messaging service, confined to the area of New Vegas.

After LR, I'll probably take my game for a while, I FO1, FO2, Tactics, and Dragon Age Origins to get to play, and I have not even begun in Assassins Creed (the original) and by the time I'm even partially satisfied with one of the games mentioned above time and I will be living with the final Skyrim AC.

I most likely won't touch it, particularly since I'll probably be busy through Dead Island and the Resident evil remake (plus the silent hill remakes, if they release those at the similar time). Plus skyrim comes out not long subsequently. In addition, in view of the fact that I beat NV and got all the achievements I barely touched it aside starting the DLC.

New Fallout Vegas had a good race, though short, and although I have not done everything in the game I'm not finding much interest in pursuing the latest details. Unless there is more to come from NV is likely to continue doing other things, as I am about to get out of collage and the time has come to lose you and do something more than just games. Maybe I'll be able to get a job that pays enough for me to get a PC that can run games like FONV, but about that time that I will be playing Skyrim like many others. I may come back if there is no incentive to do so, though it seems unlikely.