Thread: No rock and roll costume pack in LittleBigPlanet 2

No rock and roll costume pack in LittleBigPlanet 2

Anyone have any idea about this? The guitar with your teeth or when you press the four buttons on the right that puts you down (guitar) and leaves it on fire) or something to keep alive rock instead of pop music reception and music blasting. People say: Oh, is that teens things like I am a teenager and I prefer listening to the Foo Fighters Bruno Mars Lady Ga Ga or any day of the week.

Re: No rock and roll costume pack in LittleBigPlanet 2

I agree with this brochure, Hendrix costume would be sweet, even if it would make a "rock & roll" type package, it would be instruments, drums (on waist) guitar, bass, microphone, stickers most likely, but could add actually a bit more music selections for the music sequencer.

Really though, KISS package would be fun and useful range sackbot-wise. I know not what I had in mind, but I'd like to see a prince purple rain was the package of the Revolution. Imagine the layers and hair for that! Or how about torture or Can You Feel It Jackson was the package

Perhaps these packages can be divided into a rocking package 4 Score (a score of 20, and that means a musical!). We may have to 50’s-60, 70's-80, 90's-00 and 10

90, no doubt, was the best era of music, grunge, real rap, and Rage Against The Machine, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains (list is endless), but I respect my elders, 70 and 08 were very good.

I thought about it. Mm would save much time and energy to get clothes that are as musicians and other characters. For example, a. KISS-like heavy metal outfit, a Michael Jackson-popstarish as an Elvis suit a style (with the cape, of course!). Breaking with the hair of Tom Petty, Prince hair, the lips of Mick Jagger, Magic Glove, and most importantly the bar hair and hat! Half the times they just complain about the costumes are not perfect so why try. Why make a Star Wars package when all we want is the lightsaber and armor of a soldier? Just made a package of Sci-Fi! A pulp action package that happens to have a whip and hat! We ended up modding the suits anyway.

Instrument pack would be great, and really need to add more instrument rock type rather than a guitar that sounds like music from Sonic to get started, perhaps a guitar with better sound and also throw in a jazz instrument, a saxophone would be significantly larger in my opinion