Thread: Which religion will be there into Sengoku?

Which religion will be there into Sengoku?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here about this particular game Sengoku. I wanted to know which religion will be available into this particular game? I have dedicated this particular thread to get the speculations of all the users so post the precious response over here . Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Which religion will be there into Sengoku?

Well I have let you know that I have gone through the history and I have come to know about is that there will Christianity. Also many people who are having support for the traditional Japanese religions. If I am not wrong there could be shinto, buddhist, taoist and Confucian in the game.

I don’t agree that the above mentioned religion will be alive into Sengoku Japan. But we can wait for the response of the developer of the game.

I loved the demo version of the game and I let you know that there will be not be existing of the Taoism to take place hold into Japan. In this particular situation I was expecting that the Buddhist monks were not looking on the religion either. According to me it will be a dominant school of the thought at the later stage of the Edo Period. When Tokugawa Shogun at is continually building the their rule at the time of the foundation of the Neo-Confucianism. Even it would never become the entrenched as the religion into the same way which wad did into china which will make crucial effect into Eastern history as it was facilitated in the Japan's modernization where you are commitment for the Confucianism which supposed to led the and landed literati of the china to the revolt the against of the Chinese modernization attempt into the game.

Well looking at the matter which you have stated over here I am suggesting that there will be great influence of the Taoism and Confucianism in Japan into the game. I will really hesitate in the game to established the religions into Sengoku Japan. Until and unless the various Buddhist says that they could or support the playing the game against of the each other. There should not be truly existed as a recognition faction t which it is interacted with the game.

In this particular game I am wondering that the how the developer of the game provide Christianity? If they are providing the same than I wanted to know how it will be managed by the developer of the game.

I loved the demo version of the game but I would like to tell you something about the Sengoku period that is Shinto and Buddhism will be merged. Shinto should have the large extent which should be implemented and it should be forcefully incorporated into Buddhism. Shinto shrines has included the Buddhist temples on the ground and often local Shinto priest was supposed to Buddhist monk.

I am having lots of dispute for the various sects of Buddhism that is ‘Tendai, Nichiren's followers, the Pure Land School, the followers of Zen’ etc and etc…. it seems to be vicious between cathlocis, Lutherans and Calvinists into the contemporary Europe. Buddhist monasteries are fielded with the armies of warrior monk there should be thousands of the monks and warriors to make enforce against of the heretics. It will be quite shame ful thing if the developer of the game will provide the Buddhist and Christian.

according to me it will be quite great if there will be Jesuits and the Franciscans than that of the Christians into the game. Jesuit is the main strategy of the nobles worked wonders in the game.