Thread: Hit 18 holes in one in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Hit 18 holes in one in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

I hope that does not come in whining, I know more practice. I thought most were very good, I thought wow these peoples are very good. Until the final hole, which can hit 120 that were at a standstill being outdrive? They leave just hit shots in the air. The hole final two of them kept hitting the incorrect way of a tie, both holed out for 45 more once further. Again, at first seemed wow I have to practice more, I played perfect golf, all you should have an eagle and birdie on what should be.

Re: Hit 18 holes in one in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

My suggestion would be to just pass up them in the future. I gave up a extensive time ago attempting to understand how people do a few things online.

You are referred to the increasingly common. I am the best player in the world, but you cannot play with my notebook wind or no horizon without my power suit, and only the amateur. Special people, these people are great are not they are likely to use the caddies well. He even children, pregnant and trying to play the game instead of using the autopilot.

In Tiger '10, I called these people the "Winding Zero." They were going to learn a course like the palm of your hand, then wait until the weather produced a real live "zero" of the wind (you read a mph, but in reality be calm) to team up with other reels zero then play your watch mini-me street game pit. Undoubtedly, all players are out, and most of them, range wise, were very high in the rankings. They also complained the years when most of the '10 closed.

They possibly play the course with the similar setup and calm circumstances on AM so they know accurately where to hit the ball each time to hole it out.

EA wised up and made the increase of the variables and the game was zero storms. As a minimum it looks they did. Do not get me incorrect, these guys can at a standstill do similar things in '12, but with much less promptness.

I really do not want to travel to those people from the top of my soapbox here, but I feel that, overall, this is not sportsmanship. No cheating, exactly, but it is not fair play, competition (unless they are out there connecting games against other reels zero who want to play that way and not the average Joe who wanders into their trap without thinking ).