Thread: What suggestions do you having for Tiger Woods 13?

What suggestions do you having for Tiger Woods 13?

According to me the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR series seems to be the greatest game series I have ever seen. Well I have played Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters and I am having great time while playing the game. after playing this particular game I wanted to know what will you have into TW13. Let me know the speculation of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What suggestions do you having for Tiger Woods 13?

Well in the next version of the game that is into TW13 I will be able to place bunkers, greens, trees.

Well in the next version of the game that is into TW13 I will be able to place bunkers, greens, trees.
    If you really wanted the above mentioned thing and I let you know that you should simply purchase the TW08 for the computer version of the gam. After installing the game you should simply try with the installing custom courses. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

According to me opinion of yours the developer of the game should provide the game on a stable platform. Also there should be more modes, courses, golfers in the game and by using the same the people who are playing the game are going to have great fun. Well also there should be something like customization which will allow to player customize the stuffs into the game. if it is not possible they should provide the stuffs through DLC.

I have played all the series of the game so far and I am having great fun while playing this particular game. Well if it is possible that it will be quite amazing if I will be able to customize as well as design the modern courses for the current version of the game. it will be great thing if the developer of the game will make the new courses with the holes with the TW12.

If it is possible I would like to have the offline mode of the game. I will also like to have the sound track of the TW04. Also the golfer into the game should be maxed when it beating each and every character into the game.

Well we will able to add as well as modify different things into the next version of the game. however my opinion is concerned into the game I would like to have an option which will allow us to create the new courses into the game. Also I would like to have the Rory Mcilroy into the next version of the game. I am expecting that there will be lots of exciting thing into the next version of the game.

Well building a new course is quite difficult for the developer of the game. I was expecting that the TW12 will be quite challenging to play when you are supposed to use the gamepad and there will be nothing like mouse or keyboard. I am expecting that there will be many other factors which are involved into the game and it seems to be quite difficult to play the game. Well it should be resolved the by them as early as possible so that the gamers can have the great fun while playing the game.

For the TW13 I let you know that there should be different pic should be associated with the characters and trophy with each and every journey. You should press conference when you are supposed to answer any questions with any of the four kind of the options. once you have selected an appropriate option into the game you are going to have feedback for the peers as well as media. The above mentioned thing will be useful for the career mode of the game. even the career mode of the game can be made better if the developer of the game is supposed to put little bit more time on it.

I am expecting that the next version of the game will have the different kind of the swings for the each and every golfer which are involved into the game. tiger was the only one in the game who was having the different swing and rest of the golfer are having the same swing. Even you will not be able to customize the golfers swing. Well according to me the developer of the game should provide some more efforts into the same and so that you will be able to get the better experience into the game. they should also make it better and also they should put more efforts into jim furyk swing so that it will be same as real life. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same.

They should provide A golf cart which can be modifiable in TW13. Also it should have beer cooler. And it should be run around the course by a nice girl.

If you are really wanted to have the opinion of mine than I let you know that the developer of the game should provide the PGA stats which is associated into the real world of the game. also there should be selectable course and we should be able to place the ball manually. Finally I would like to have the adaptive AI in which we will be able adjusts the player skills into the game.