Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters is great game but Server shutdown

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters is great game but Server shutdown

From past couple of yours I have played all the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR series so far and I really enjoy to play. Well according to me it seems to be great game for the point view of Xbox 360. The developer of the game that is EA games has managed to produce the better and better version of the game so far. Regarding this particular game I am not able to figure out why they have changed the complete format of the game as well as competitive nature of the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters is great game but Server shutdown

I think we should accept the changes which has been done by the developer of the game. we cannot continue with the playing of the game and we should move on and accept the changes which has been done into the game.

Well I let you know I have tried the game which has been released and I tell you one thing that you should not buy the game. according to me these particular game is worst ever I have seen. There is nothing like skills involved in the game which you can implement while playing the game. you will be able to swing back as well as forth the caddie of yours and the computer which you are using will decide who will in the game. I have spent around 2 weeks to make the thing working but I am not able to grasp the entire thing. Well you should not purchase this particular game there will be no fun if you are supposed to get this particular game.

I don’t disagree more and less about the thing which you stated above. Well I used to play the Tournament mode I don’t worry about caddy at all. I am having great experience while this particular game TW12. I don’t know why you are not having fun while playing the game. anyway better luck next time.

Yes you are absolutely right about the tournament mode of the game and I am having great fun while playing the game. a 5 year old is able to hit the caddie shot within six second while playing the amateur play. I really love to play the online game on the computer and I used to play the tournament mode of the game. however I like to have the Tiger Woods show up for the lunch and then I will be able to get the tournament mode online which is not happening.

Well according to me the tournament mode of the game is not so great as you are talking about. It seems to be quite glitchy. I used to play the tourmode as well as tournament mode so that I can make myself confident to play this particular game. however I am wondering that the tour mode is quite easy. I let you know that I have completed the 25 tour mode and before the couple of weeks I have managed to get the 2 aces in the single round. I found that you can falling of the cliff and you will be able to get close of it if you are supposed to hit the straight direction.

There are lots of issues with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. Well putting did not seems to be accurate and there is no difference in the situation in which direction it seems to be swing back. Also pitching in the game is seems to be glitch and to make the same you will be able to spray pitch shots through the meters. Chipping in the game is quite difficult to do. punch shots is defaulting to weird clubs and it seems to be going for the miles. I don’t how and when the developer of the game will fix the above mentioned issues. Let’s hope that the developer of the game will fix the above mentioned issue as early as possible.

The most important thing for the golfer is that he should have the very close aim and it is missing into the online version of the game.

Well there is mixed response regarding this particular game. there is lots of feedback coming from the gamers. I wanted to know how the developer of the game will consider the all the feedbacks into the game. Well I am hoping that the developer of the game will consider all the feedbacks and take the appropriate action so that all the users are going to get better experience while playing the game.