Thread: Aiming circles disappeared in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Aiming circles disappeared in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

In my computer I have recently installed Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters game in my computer and after installing that I started playing this game and I have suddenly noticed that Aiming circles has disappeared from the game. The circle which shows where ball will bounce has disappeared. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Aiming circles disappeared in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

as far as I know this is not the problem but I think you have set the game difficulty level to the tour pro and that is why you are not getting the aiming circles. First change the game difficulty level and after that check whether you get back the aiming circles or not.

yes I think changing the difficulty level of the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters game you will be able to solve this issue. first start the game and then change the difficulty level and after changing the difficulty level you have t check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after changing the difficulty level problem will get solved.

if you are facing the same problem after changing the difficulty level in the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters game then you have to delete the PGA tour game setting from the game data and you have to make sure that you will not delete the golfer. now after doing that you have to exit from the game and after that you have to start the game again and after starting the game you have to check whether you are getting the aiming circle or not. I hope this solution will be helpful for you to solve this issue.

If you are facing the same issue after trying above solution also then I think there might be something wrong with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters game and I will suggest you try to solve this issue by reinstalling the game and after reinstalling the game your problem will get solved.

I have read your given solutions I have tried checked the game setting and also change the game difficulty setting but after that also I was not able to get the aiming circles. Now in my system one more problem has started. Normally during the game whenever I hit the ball at that time camera follow the ball very smoothly but new when I hit the ball at that time game becomes very slow and some time game crashes also. Now please tell me how to fix this issue. Reinstalling the game didn’t help me to solve this issue.

If anyone facing the same issue and have solution for this then let me know.

on which resolution you are playing this game? I think you should change the game resolution and after that check whether you are getting the same issue or not. in my system I was having the similar issue and after that I have changed the game resolution and after changing the resolution my problem get solved.

According to me there is no problem with the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters but I think this problem is occurring because of the graphic drivers. Sometimes if the any of the file from the drivers gets damaged then at that time also this type of the issue can take place and that is why I will first recommend you to remove the graphic drivers from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to run the driver cleaner in your computer and it will remove all the drivers file from your computer. now after running the deriver cleaner you have to insert the drivers CD in your computer and after that install the graphic drivers and after installing the graphic drivers you have to start Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters game and then check whether your problem gets solved or not.

if you still get the same problem after reinstalling the drivers in your computer then I think you should download the latest graphic drivers from the internet and after downloading the latest drivers from the internet you have to install it in your system and after that your problem will get solved.

according to me you should start the game and after that go the game setting and after that you have to lower the all the graphic related setting and after doing that try to play the game check whether your game still crashes or not. if after changing the graphic setting your problem will get solved then I think your system is not capable to run this game at high graphic setting. first try this method and after that let me know.

If the reinstalling the graphic drivers and updating the graphic drivers does not help you to solve this issue and if the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters still crashes in your computer then I think you should try to solve this problem by updating the Direct X in your computer. Sometimes because of using the older version of the Direct X also this type of problem can take place and that is why I am suggesting you this solution. first you have to download the latest Direct X from the internet and after downloading it you have to install it in your computer and then check whether your problem gets solve or not.

if you want to download the latest Direct X in your computer then you have to click on DOWNLOAD and after that downloading it install it in your system.

after reading your solution I have try to fix this issue by reinstalling the drivers but after that also I was getting the same problem with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters and after that I have change the graphic setting and then problem get solved. Now Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters not crashing and it is running smoothly.