Thread: Is Warhammer 40K: Space Marine will be out on Sept 5th or is it on Sep 6th?

Is Warhammer 40K: Space Marine will be out on Sept 5th or is it on Sep 6th?

Hey guys I am somewhat confused I downloaded the game and its say the release date is on 5th September but again on download it says to unlock 3 days and 3 hours remaining which comes on September 6th so I am confused how can I get the proper date of release does anyone knows about this please reply

Re: Is Warhammer 40K: Space Marine will be out on Sept 5th or is it on Sep 6th?

As far as I know it’s is officially said 6th of September so its saying write I don’t know where did you get this date 6th is correct

There is lot of debate going on about the release date of these game I tell you the proper answer if you are living in Europe then the release 9th of September though I don’t know why they are doing this but I disgust to see this that the pirates will get the copy of the game 3 days before me.

Heard this first time but for what all information that I have the answer according to me is well the UK will get this game on 9th September while the rest will get it on 6th September

Well you are right as in German store site says 6th of the September and in UK site doesn’t have it on the store page yet

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    Well you are right as in German store site says 6th of the September and in UK site doesn’t have it on the store page yet
    Oh yeah I blame the UK system and contract I got my CE just now and steam says it will take 2 days and 12 hours to release and in Germany it releasing at midnight so yeah you are right

You will see that when you refresh the store page and go to top seller in the steam browser . and you should also able to see space marine list twice direct under the Deus Ex and Dead Island and when you go to any of these page its unlock timers would show you the 2 days and 12 hours time is remaining . and it is fact for all store website with any browser
    Now keep this in mind its doesn’t always happens. I just saw that whenever you refresh the store page it went back to 6th September and not the 5th September. I think steams messing up

It's a embarrassment it doesn't arrive out on Monday, then we might have fun all memorial day playing it now I have to go back to work on Tuesday. I was have to wait an entire 3 more days to play a video game Seriously valve ? I quit

The news is the game is releasing the on 6th September at midnight on USA east cost and rest of USA will get it on 5th of September

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    The news is the game is releasing the on 6th September at midnight on USA east cost and rest of USA will get it on 5th of September
    I think this is not the pattern that has been followed for the latest game preorder . it did allow me to start the game 10-15 min before the midnight the steam time zone WEST coast still the estimate time takes for unlocking the game is about 20-30 min twice it took longer.
    The good thing is at least you can start playing the game before midnight

Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    It's a embarrassment it doesn't arrive out on Monday, then we might have fun all memorial day playing it now I have to go back to work on Tuesday. I was have to wait an entire 3 more days to play a video game Seriously valve ? I quit
    If you blaming the valve then I have news for you mister that valve has nothing to do with it it is for leagal reason so the stores in the UK that protest about losing sells to steam