Thread: How to activate Vengeance Launcher in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine?

How to activate Vengeance Launcher in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine?

Hello guys as we all know that this game is released so according to my gameplay, I am having one issue about this game. Now I want to ask something about the Vengeance Launcher. At what time I shoot it, it is stuck on particular enemy or floor and after that, I click each button but its nit exploding. Do you guys have any idea about it. If yes, then please share it with me and clear my doubt. I hope someone will help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to activate Vengeance Launcher in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine?

Hello as per my knowledge you have to hit a reload button. Just try with it and see if its work for you. I am not sure about it. In addition, even I not even heard anything like this. If I will get any appropriate solution for this query then I will post back here.

Re: How to activate Vengeance Launcher in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine?

Thank you for posting this query. Even I am having this same question. I do not have any thought how to detonate them moreover. I am confident that is the type of occupation that obtain explained what time you initially pick up the weapon during the campaign. At least, I would hope accordingly. Even I try to search on a many other websites but still I did not get any appropriate solution for this query. I think there is an issue with the game. I think it is kind of bug. I hope developer will consider this.