Thread: will there be more character in Dead Island

will there be more character in Dead Island

Guys while I was just moving around the Dead Island page I just thought to go with the page source code and over there I found out some of the span tags were having a the value of all the 4 character and the rest was kept empty and even I found that the skill tag was kept empty so I am wondering if there would be anything new in this version?

Re: will there be more character in Dead Island

I think that surely there would be something new I have heard it at many places and I think this would be a nice move from the developers and we are going to have lots of fun with this new characters and the other thing what I want to say is that definitely the skill has been changing for all of the user and they would have many different thing with them in this new version and we just need to wait and watch what all they would be coming up with. And then the game would be amazing now. I don’t know who would be having what skills and who would be new but the news is seeming to be like there would be some new character and then there would be some best skill tress too this would be the best thing with the game.

Don’t think that there would be anything like that. Because it is too late the game is about to release and I don’t think that there would be any change with this now ya the skill can be the case but no more new characters would be there.

Yap I too think that this is the problem with all of the guys and I don’t know who has began this rumor up that there would be new characters I don’t think there would be any new character and we need to play with the same characters and they would be more powerful and then they would be different by themselves when the skill tree and everything would be changed then definitely the problem is solved I mean the question is solved that they would be changed automatically but I don’t think new face is possible.

I would be saying that there was never a need of any new character i think that the 4 of them are enough and they would be working nice and they were already doing well and now it has been heard that there would be more improvement in the skill tree so i think that they would be more powerful now and wont make you feel to have any new characters and many of the players who has been loving this game has already decided there character so they love to play with that so no need for more character and i think this is the same intention from the developers they haven't been thinking to have new character so no new character would be there as far as i can think.