Thread: How can I improve HUD in dead island

How can I improve HUD in dead island

Hello I need some suggestion about improving the HUD, can anyone tell me how can I do this I really want to do this and without doing this I have been having some problem with it so I need some help from the expertise if they know any way to improve the HUD please suggest me something I really need a help and I don’t have any idea what to do in such case.

re: How can I improve HUD in dead island

I know some way how this can me done and the first thing I would be suggesting is just to toogle the floating number and then enemy health bar on/off and then confirm it. Then the next thing I would be suggesting you is the reduce the size of the radar and then move it to the more towards the corner or too see in as it would not be saw into the show of the enemy location or there would be anything other than the objective. I would be asking you to add a realistic option that completely disables HUD excepts may be the radar or a compass bar which would be and so you can still find the way to the objectives. Just put the progress pop up into the menu instead as the achievement progress pop up are the unnecessary one.

Hello I would be saying that just try not to show the weapon stats when they have been picking up the prompt which has been coming up and then we can always check the inventory. And it would provide a bit ok performance.

I dont think there are much of the ways to solve this problme out but still if the above posters havent helped you out i would like to come up with some solution and i would hope at least this would be helping you a lot.

* The first thing i would be saying is the just try to Vacuum your database and then see if you are getting any help with that.

* try to update your graphic card and then see if the problme is solved and also try to update all the drivers in the system and i hope this would help you out. I hope you are running the game on the graphic cards like:
    o Nvidia
    o ATI

* And the last thing i would be saying that you need to set the HUD Opacity to Maximum and this would surely help you out.

And i have solved the problem with these solution itself and i have been suggesting the same to all of my friends and it has helped them out so i would be hoping that this should help you too.