Thread: What’s your thought about Hidden Character Purna in Dead Island

What’s your thought about Hidden Character Purna in Dead Island

Anyone know anything about this? I just found Purna, but don’t know much about this. That’s why I am here to know about this. I just want your opinion about this. Who she is? What does she look like? Anyone have any idea about this? Please if anyone here get anything about this than please share with me.

re: What’s your thought about Hidden Character Purna in Dead Island

I consider about it while it comes to classes, we know that b is the tank itself, I'm going to make a theory. I think Logan will be the leader or of all trades, so it's likely that could be a murderer Purna sent by the government to find out what's going on, I only say this because it seems there might be a pair of army boots in but that's just my opinion, try to be creative.

I think the class will be Purna Asian murderer. Just because it is the native of the island. And the tribes usually hunt for food and are usually super quiet and good at things lurking.

Look at her right arm, clearly there is something attached to it, and military boots. And what emerges to be a ragged dress, or tribal clothing, we all know could be a man! Except or else noted elsewhere in his. The lightweight frame that lends itself well to the speed and agility, and I cannot see how a worker would have to use such skills.

Purna is an Asian girl and seems to be the youngest in the team; she has in her right leg a knife. That means that the murderer is, if she looks like an American or any other country outside of Asia, then I say it will be a spy sent by his government to investigate what is happening on the island. I do not think I would do two female characters alike. Main characters have to be distinctive.

Purna could be Indian. That would be quite different. America would also work. However, both girls who are East Asians would be too. I mean yes there are different types of Asians, but when you are looking for in a game how the hell can say that East Asia is less than obvious hints at the game or tell you.

The 4th person and Purna, I meant well. Although not really want to know what he thought was Purna, but I wanted her to go. Although it is quite silly really to think too much in the game. And so to discuss and all, but not games l4d has two white men, but both were very different from each other. So you know, I see nothing wrong with two girls, Asia and all. And Asians have some differences from what most people think.

She is definitely not a murderer from the government. Developers said that all the characters are more or less normal people. "People who are not playing soldiers, but people are becoming more normal."

Re: What’s your thought about Hidden Character Purna in Dead Island

They already have pictures of Logan and his name is and if used Sinamoi Purna (Jack Of All Trades), then you probably know, but it starts at a different location to the lifeguard tower. My guess is that Logan is the leader, I cannot remember where I saw it, but Purna would make more sense as a native man band. They said it was a bodyguard somewhere, and the meaning that would be a native who knows his way and knows how to fight and be able to be quite a balanced character.