Thread: Is that Purna in the trailer of Dead Island?

Is that Purna in the trailer of Dead Island?

Guys I was just having a look at the trailer of the dead island and I came across a mystery girl in that trailer and hence I am asking you that is that girl purna in the trailer actually I don’t have much information about it so that’s why I am asking you all about the same. so just answer out the query of mine and do let me know as soon as possible. Your answers will very valuable for me so do answer out the queries as soon as possible for me. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: Is that Purna in the trailer of Dead Island?

Yes she is purna only if you can see the trailer properly then you can see that she can be seen alone with her dad it does look that she is visitng her dad. When the bad dad opened the door he does grabs her and hence to defend from him she takes the knife and starts defending. So that’s what she does and hence at that time I can see that girl is the actual purna in the game. so hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Yes she is purna only if you can see the trailer properly then you can see that she can be seen alone with her dad it does look that she is visitng her dad. When the bad dad opened the door he does grabs her and hence to defend from him she takes the knife and starts defending. So that’s what she does and hence at that time I can see that girl is the actual purna in the game. so hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here.
    Ok thanks for letting me know about that I was very much confused about it and hence that’s the reason why I asked it again with you all about the same. well I was very much confused looking at the trailer since if you can see properly then she does not have the wedding ring in the game and also the dad does have one that is really surprising to see that. The character is also shown as hrt but at that the same time she is also seen wearing boots and a big belt to hold grenades and guns. Don’t you all think that is completely opposite to the character she is, then why make such kind of changes in that game that is really very terrible don’t you think so. may be lot have been left to see with the game that’s what I believe. Anyways the game is out did you have a look at the game.

For me it appears to be as a mom, frankly speaking I don’t think so there is someone else that’s what I feel. Since the character has a short hair and even the mom does have it, so that’s why I think that character should be the mom.