Thread: I am able to see through the wall in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

I am able to see through the wall in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

Well am not sure and certain that this will apply to non 3 monitor users, though for me when I am using Eyefinity (5760x1080) and sitting next to a wall staring down wherever I can in fact see through the wall I am sitting next to on monitor which is my left most one, or right most depending on which side of the wall I am on. I have defeated many people by means of using this trick and I want to know that is it something that has some solution anyhow? Hopefully I am making myself clear here.

Re: I am able to see through the wall in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

The bug is only occurring with a sufficient resolution and a elevated FOV. The amount of the wall that you are able to see is probably depending on the resolution and the FOV. on the resolution 1920 x 1080 you can be able to start looking through walls with a FOV higher than 72. The greater the FOV is set, the better the area view for you can see through will become. In my case I am using 1680 x 1050 and a FOV of 90 and I have a comparatively small area where to which I am able to see. One is 1680 x 1050 and a FOV of 90 and the next one is 1980 x 1050, so you have a clear comparison.

Re: I am able to see through the wall in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

Like the one above mentioned I am having a resolution of 1920x1080 and the value of FOV is set to 90 - I can verify that this is occurring to me as well, at pretty much every trench, every corner, each wall it is probable to peek through the landscape. I can also verify that it happens on every map I've been playing, not only the one you are talking.

Yes the bug is confirmed from my side to and the way I found it out was
    1) Set the value of resolution and a high FOV. (for example.: 1920 x 1080 and 90 FOV)
    2) try to approach a wall, the way you would usually go into cover but not that actually.
    3) try turning to the left or to the right and pay attention to the reverse direction of the screen
    4) and You can be able to see through the wall.

Yeah that’s probably one of the bugs but apart from that the game appears pretty good, and Tripwire give the impression to be a good studio to pay money for. They've been putting out a lot of good and yeah that’s for free updates for Killing Floor, which is merely other game of theirs I own. Cheating is fairly restricted, and the only DLC they charge for in my opinion is for character skins that do not affect the game play. I will most likely wait to buy it after considering how they handle their DLC schemes.

I would like to know how many public here are going to obtain this game. Since this game is quite tough for beginners and really requests teamwork to make it fun (Its really hard to find people who are willing to work together).Also there's this mod which is known as Rising Storm which is based on the Pacific campaign of 1941-45 (Japanese and Americans), which you may find appealing.

Yeah Its true that the bugs are the essential part of the gaming and the beta version of the game is released for the same purpose for the bugs to be sorted out from the game not for providing you the gaming lol. Lets hope that this iis recognized by them and the bug will be fixed in the original release.

Yeah I agree with you and I am waiting for the original version Fingures crossed guys!