Thread: Who are needed male elf in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

Who are needed male elf in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have installed The Lord of the Rings: War in the North on the system of mine. Well I wanted to know about the what choice you are having about the playing of male elf? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Who are needed male elf in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

According to me it will be great option to select the gender of the race which you have picked up in the game and I am hoping that all the gamers are going to have the great fun after using that particular option.

I have seen an elf and hence I have got an interest to play this particular game. I have also noticed that it was female and it is used to play as dwarf. However I have found that the elf will be elf. I am not having any issue in case I have to play the game by using the female character but I think it will be a good idea if we will be able to select the gender according to requirement of us. Let see whether the developer of the game provide something useful or not.

As far as I know Tbh is the only characters which has been involved into the game. so far I have not played the game neither female or male. However I would like to see in which manner they are going to differ in the game. I let you know that I would like to see elf as male. Let see what will be the reaction of the developer.

I wanted to know what do you thinking about the female ranger? I have read the LOTR book and surprisingly there is nothing like which I have mentioned over here. the entire thing for the game might become critical when we are playing the game with whom have to stick than that of the going for the making the new one. if the developer of the game provide useful thing than i think all the gamers are going to have really good time with this particular game.

I think they need to work with the voice of the characters. If it gets possible than only all the users will be able to select the possible characters into the game. they should also keep the lore of Middle Earth. So far there is no female Dunadain Rangers in the game. however you will be able to get the couple of Female elves who are served at the time of the battle. I don’t think so the entire thing will not be the big deal for the developer of the game. It will be a better that to have an option in the game. personally I will go for male only in the game.

Well all we know that there is a large set of the people who are looking to create the new kind of the character into the game. but if this particular thing is going to be happen than we are going to have the Co-op and Teamwork and I think it will be most important part of the game. I am wondering that the Challenge mode Co-op will be less required in the game. if the developer of the game is going to support on this particular matter than only we are going to make the thing working for us.