Thread: How to board a ship in Pirates of Black Cove?

How to board a ship in Pirates of Black Cove?

I am not able to understand on how to do it, do you all have any idea about the same then do shoot off your comments on what do you all think about the same. Well I have checked out the manuals of the game and nowhere I can find any information about the same. so that’s why I am asking you all about the same. Well I cannot find the controls in the game and hence I am seeking some help from you all on the same. Please do tell me some easy method to board the ship. I am not able to understand so suggest me some good solutions accordingly guys.

Re: How to board a ship in Pirates of Black Cove?

There is no way in which you will be able to do that. So I am sorry you will not be able to board the ship at all. so hope that was clear for you. Even I did try searching for many such options but that was not at all available.

So cant you all tell me any other alternate option by which I will be able to board the ship I think so there is some alternative steps for that, so that’s for sure. so that’s what I want to say here. well some of my friends were saying that there is some other option available. So can you suggest me some help on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. guys I know you all are true genius on this and I am sure you will help me out with the solutions. So do let me know as soon as possible please start suggesting me something.

Since there is no direct way of doing it but there is an alternate way f doing that and that’s for sure. so what you have to do is check out for the special weapon for the ships and you will find the Human catapult. Now what is the use of the weapon is that you can throw someone from your ship to the other in the attempt of capturing it and hence by what you can easily capture the ship. So that’s the plus point for you. you can definitely try out that option for sure, so that’s what you need to do. Do correct me if I have spelled the Human catapult correct ir not. Well that’s the only method that you can do in case is nothing of the sort is working out for you. do try it ad let me know if that works out for you or not. I am quite sure that it will do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    Since there is no direct way of doing it but there is an alternate way f doing that and that’s for sure. so what you have to do is check out for the special weapon for the ships and you will find the Human catapult. Now what is the use of the weapon is that you can throw someone from your ship to the other in the attempt of capturing it and hence by what you can easily capture the ship. So that’s the plus point for you. you can definitely try out that option for sure, so that’s what you need to do. Do correct me if I have spelled the Human catapult correct ir not. Well that’s the only method that you can do in case is nothing of the sort is working out for you. do try it ad let me know if that works out for you or not. I am quite sure that it will do it for you.
    I want to say something here, capturing a ship by Human Catapult is not so easy well if the ship has some good toughness then let me tell you that it is really very difficult to get that ship captured and hence that’s what the idea is. So for safety make sure that you are using more than 2 characters to get that shipcaptured. So that’s what you need to do I hope you got the necessary information on the same, so do watch out for that.