Thread: Dues Ex: Human Revolution version 360 is requires a patch now

Dues Ex: Human Revolution version 360 is requires a patch now

I played this game and I it is really a nice game but it requires a patch now, especially for version 360. I am not trying to complain about it as it is at least not buggy as FO3NW but ammo drops needs to be fixed. Also, Cover mechanic doesn’t works in the situations when you need to work it most, so what is it for. And in 360 version, guards are too sensitive on their patrols even when you are playing in normal difficulty and they will spot you right away even if you are quickly switching from cover to cover and it normally makes me too frustrating instead of fun. Till now I found this issue and it may have more issues as I will play it further. So I think it requires a patch and if Eidos have noticed it then I want to know when they are launching the patch for this game. If anyone has any information about it then please reply.

Re: Dues Ex: Human Revolution version 360 is requires a patch now

Yes, it has some issues which can’t be said as a bug but they create inconvenience while playing this game. The game was previously said to support all game styles but now I am noticing that unfair amount of xp is awarded for stealth. And also while I play game in aggressive Robocop style, It takes all the fun out. I think a game has to balance different play styles.

This is not any issue, you just need to do is, fire your gun continuously while running. It will make your game easy. You don’t need to worry about ammos, as there are plenty of ammos which you can collect from different drawers and corps. So never forget to check all the drawers and do loot every corps.

I know this will make the game little easy but this is not the way I play games. I loot some corpse but normally try to play a game as I am playing it in real life and that’s why I think the game should also be made like that only. In real life I will not stop and check each and every drawer when the terrorists are attacking me. And it will also break my immersive flow of game play if I will check every drawer for ammos. And I don’t want to do that.

Here I want to add that Deus Ex is not like COD shooter game, it is not a having constant flow of action. It is a RPG. And that’s why it is obvious to have the pace of game to be slow and disciplined.

You want that Eidos should make a patch for this game by redesigning and changing it to a classic shooter, and give more ammo to player just because you don’t want to put your effort in search drawers and corpses and explore for ammos. But, I don’t think they will make any such patches.

So if don’t want to put effort in searching for ammos, then I will suggest you to kill enemies in different way and shoot less to save your ammos. You can use melee or you can also throw a fridge at your enemies to kill them. And it is true that they will not make any patches specially for these needs.

If just want to run and gun and you don’t want to search for ammo in drawers then you must buy some more ammos and I will also suggest you to get right augs soothe you don’t die right away. And I would also like to add that if any guard spots you then it is not because the game is faulty but because you got clearly visible to the guard.

I think looting corpses doesn’t makes game hard as it’s just a double click and done. To get ammos you can explore, buy and loot corpses. And if you don’t want to do that again and again then preserve your ammos by some tricks such as, you can use fridges, melee and you can hack the security bots to attack more enemies. Try to use explosive barrels efficiently and always aim at head of an enemy if you don’t want to waste ammos.
    And also you can have multiple guns at a time and all will have different ammos and you can easily switch to another weapon if one weapon’s ammo is finished. This way you can save ammos so that you don’t have to explore and loot corpses again and again for ammos.

I don’t have any problem with exploring for ammos but I want to ask do I need to loot each and every single corpse so as to have enough ammos. Do not think that I don’t like this game. I really loved this game but if they will make some changes in it, then it will become a best game for me.