Thread: Difficulty with new Ultimatum in Farmville

Difficulty with new Ultimatum in Farmville

Shift Farmville to your favorites or be left without access! Can't farm let know you comply through the latest ultimatum! Lost my pub sign today and my every egg within my present basket lost mastery signs I estimate I'll presently stop playing. DougWison

Re: Difficulty with new Ultimatum in Farmville

It’s awful sufficient that I have to friend hundreds of people I don’t acquainted with to neighbor toward play most turn out to be disillusioned through the game and stop playing where one is forced toward friend extra strangers. It’s not as good as that we are not capable to enlarge not including neighboring more and more strangers or pay cash. My put in neighbors not worked for some time as a result I am deprived of increasing on the way to the 28x28 unless I pay to do so. The fairy quest is broken I can only request thimbles for none players on my friends list with a day left I’m screwed thank you very much zynga.

I attempt 4 times to ignore the pop-up through reloading farm. Can't play unless you OK-accept it. I previously have on Farmville listed on top of left side of Facebook. How a lot of more do I require? This is outlandish fix the troubles and stop adding additional things. It showed the image of where it would come into view on Facebook wall. And there was no X to obtain out of it. It was moreover click 'accept', or not load the farm. I have individual 'Farmville' listed on FB, and don't need another one.

It doesn't matter if 'accept' doesn't actually make the change. There is NO REASON to make something like that a hard stop. I have been playing a long time much more of this and I will just never log in Period. I have never been this disgusted as I am right now. Does this make you feel powerful zynga? Please share your views on this. I think you are getting my point what I am trying to explain.