Thread: Evil despot ideas in Tropico 4

Evil despot ideas in Tropico 4

I wanted to discuss an interesting thing over here in this particular thread. The present version of the game Tropico 4 is not supposed to be evil despot. I would like to be a good leader but I can become a evil dictator by simply putting a little extra efforts into the game. I think there is no such tools to become a evil dictator in the game. let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Evil despot ideas in Tropico 4

In this particular game I would like to have the Gun Control edict. It will begin with the gun control. You will not be able to abuse into armed populace. The Popular Dictator is useful when the country becomes a failed state and the citizens is carry out for the strong man. The people are supposed to give up the rights to get the solution for you. You should ignore the Election result in the game. El Presidente is supposed to do democracy for the sometime. If he loses in the election there should be an option which will allow you to ignore results of the elections and simply process for the dictatorship.

I think there should be President for Life edict in the game. it will tell you that you are the in charge of the country and stop to ask about the elections. If the action leader is unhappy someone should offer a gift so that he can become happy. You can give anything like money, watch, car, house or private jet.

You should Purge the military so that the secret police will terrorize the army and simply get rid of the people who are not loyal at all. You should have increase the chances of survival of the president. There should be a shell game which will allow you to get the multiple targets in the game. if any of the government official is complaining about you than you should arrange an accident in the game so that you can kill him into the game. El President should have his own body guard who is really loyal to him.

You can do House arrest in the game. according to me it will be the most simple way to deal with the people. If there is any trouble maker in the game then he will be under house arrest. There will be no harm for the person. There will be penalty box but it will not make any issue in the game. the government in the game will send the police in the riot gear. This will help them to make the people calm into the game.

Single party election in the game will be democratic. It will take the early soviet union just before the factions into the Bolshevik Party supposed to be banned. There should be Publicly execute for the people who are not loyal for the rest of the population in the game. Public execution will be quite different than that of the massacre since it will kill couple of people. In massacre you can kill the many of the people randomly. In this particular situation army is having an authority to use the military on the civilians. If there is riot by people than military will shot them.

There will be Slave Labor Camps where Political prisoners can be used as slaves. This will increase the production. In the slave mines slaves are supposed to use the mine. there will be no safety concern in the game.

There can be chemical attack in the game where we will be able to make use of the chemical weapons. If there is something like rebels in the game than they will be killed instantly. There should be secret police forces in the game. it will increase the people who should be terrorized. We should also Hire merceneries when the army is not doing their job appropriately.