Thread: Is there no new crops in Tropico 4?

Is there no new crops in Tropico 4?

I have played the previous version of Tropico and I am big fond of it. in this particular game I have come to know that there was no more corps added into the game. we was having Llamas ranches in Tropico 3.i was expecting that the developer of the game should include Cotton as a crop and it can be used as feeder for the collapsing factory. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Is there no new crops in Tropico 4?

I agree with the thing which you have stated over here and I also wanted to have the clothing factory into the game. I would like to have child labor edict in this particular game.

In this particular I wanted to have following stuffs in the game.
    • Chicken Coops: it will be a farm add on and it will allow you to get the bonus export or you can have the doubles Farm output.
    • Pig Pen: it will be building or something like new setting just for the Ranch and also you are going to have the decent export.
    • Coconut Hut: it will be a kind of the small structure and it should be near the forests.

I wanted following things into the game and I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same.
    1. Shrimping Plant: it will be an add on for the fishing dock or it should be a stand alone building. It will send out the Shrimping Trolleys to the deep water. You will be able to get the couple of options Drag-nets or Selective Fishing.
    2. Cocoa Farm it will be an option for the existing farms. it will give you Long harvesting time as well as cash crop.

Well according to me Child labor will allow the children to work into the non educated as well as high school job. They will be able to get less amount of the pay and also they will have very less overhead. So the production will be quite less. There should be Child Army which will allow you to get the children conscription and generate rebel activity.

I think the game is going to be improved if there will be more options for the crops into the game. if the developer of the game provides the above mentioned options than I think all the gamers are going to have great fun while playing this particular game. well there should be something like plantation building but there was nothing like placeholder into the demo version of the game.

Re: Is there no new crops in Tropico 4?

I am really excited about the crop options which are available into the game. Plantation should be quite larger farm where you will be able to plant Sugar, Tobacco or Coffee. Also you will be able to employs more workers on the farm of yours. if the developer of the game provides medicinal herbs than I think it has to be deal with Chemical Plant. I really appreciate if the developer of the game will provide the new corps in Tropico 4.