Thread: Favorite house in Farmville

Favorite house in Farmville

I've been playing for more than two years at the moment and have composed quite a small number of houses. At one time I put on view most of them on top of my home farm as kind of a farm village. But at the moment I presently display one house at a time as my most important house to the farm. At this time I'm through the Wild West Ranch, which is most likely my all time favorite. What is your favorite house? What you guys think regarding it. Please share your views on it. So it will helpful for the new player of this game. I am waiting for your huge response on it. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Favorite house in Farmville

My favorites would comprise to be the Estate and Winter Cottage. The Estate is smooth and uncomplicated, simple to prettify through flowers and such. And the Winter Cottage is cute. I like the lodge through the snow and the usual mansion. The French chateau, hands down, together with the maison. I occasionally display the Swiss farm house and cabin.

The English cottage is my favorite. I also like the maison and wish I had built it. I really like some of the cottages/houses coming out in this fairy theme but I haven't bought any of them yet. They are almost too small for the price. I love the one with the green roof and the one that kind of looks like a hobbit house.

I haven't been playing for two years so missed out on some of the houses but, for now the one I display the most is the romantic cottage which is kind of my favorite since it has an old fashion style to it. I love the modern home and cottage as well as the silo home and I was also able to get the Japanese home to display with my pagodas and tea houses, right now I have no room for buildings on my farm. The haunted mansion I believe it’s called, it’s displayed on my EC. My other favorite is the pumpkin house (notice a theme?) I love Halloween.

I like all of the buildings that came out with the Tuscan in theme that was released in May of 2010. I like the buildings so much, they will never meet storage. I also keep my Maison and Chateau out, pushed together, and in the middle of my farm. Since they came out I haven't found anything that fills the space as nicely! I'm an agnostic-leaning towards atheist! I would love religious buildings for my farm as decos, I'd stick in churches, mosques, temples, everything!)