Thread: After meeting malik cannot get into the helicopter in deus ex human revolution

After meeting malik cannot get into the helicopter in deus ex human revolution

I have noticed a strange thing In the game recently and hence what I am saying is that can you all please tell me what can be the issue over here, since I have noticed that my helicopter pilot Faridah Malik which is a employee of sarif industries cannot get in to the heloicopter after the meeting an dhence what I think is that it is the biggest problem generated over here does the same thing happen with you all as well. What I felt was a very starmnge thing and hence I asked with you all about the same. so do reply and let me know what do you all think about the same. make sure that you do reply on the same.

Re: After meeting malik cannot get into the helicopter in deus ex human revolution

Ok nice thing that you informed us about this I was not knowing at all. Well if it sounds like a bug then I think that should be solved as soon as possible, so that’s what I want to say here. don’t know what do you all have to say here about the same but I think that it should be solved as soon as possible that’s what I feel here.

Re: After meeting malik cannot get into the helicopter in deus ex human revolution

I am not sure if you are playing the beta version of the game. well if you are playing then let me tell you that it was the issue with the beta version and the problem like that was solved in the later stages when the game was finally released. So do go ahead and get started with the digital download of the game and then play it. Inform me if that same thing happens at that stage and if it does not happen then the beta version should be blamed for this and that’s for sure. Os I hope you understood what I have said here. so check out what I am saying here and let me know what is the difference.

Dude the better option which I think will be better in this situation would be to have a chat with the developers about this issue and allow them to get back to you with the solutions. Since I have not yet started with the game and hence it will be unfair for me to comment something anything ridiculous about the game over here. so better would be that I wait for sometime start playing the game and then accordingly comment over here. so that’s what I think would be the better option for you i.e. to have a chat with the concerned people about the issue.