Thread: Trick to get some bonus gameplay maps in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Trick to get some bonus gameplay maps in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I have some ideas that I would like to put it up here hope you will like that idea and appreciate it accordingly, so what I am thinking is that how about setting up a set of 4 maps? We will start with couple of humorous maps with all the neighbors and the servants present to battle them. so that can be one thing also the other thing is the office building, the software design HQ for Sarif for killing of the hacker, where hacker will appear in the face of as a serial workers and killing them accordingly, one more thing is the actual augmentation factory that will help us track down the virus that are there in the fractory. However what do you all think about the idea please do send in some ideas and suggestions to support my answer. I am waiting for them.

Re: Trick to get some bonus gameplay maps in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Yes that’s a good idea that you have given here. Well what I can say is that we have to wait till the official SDK version of the game is released and we all will have a good look at the same and also we have to check out which of the maps are there in the game and hence that’s what I am saying here.

Dude I am not giving this idea for the custom maps that should be implemented for the SDK. What I think is that it should be a set of bonus maps that should come up in the gameplay and hence what I think is that they should be implemented as soon as possible as the game progressed. C’mon don’t stark comparing my ideas with the ideas that will be used for the SDK version of the game. Well I want to hear a lot positives about the maps that I have suggested here. I am waiting to hear a lot more comments from you all. hope you will respond soon.

I think this will be implemented late and that too in the DLC version of the game and not ahead of that and that’s for sure. Now why I am saying that is because no doubts your ideas are quite good but yes it will definitely take some time for the developers to think about it and accordingly plane some changes with the game. So that’s what I am saying here. so expect this stages or the maps in the DLC version of the game and hence do expect for more such action when the game will be finally out in the DLC. I hope my views are clear for you all. so lets hope more actions do continue over here.