Thread: Menu does not seem to work properly on Empires & Allies

Menu does not seem to work properly on Empires & Allies

I think I have some issue with my menu as it’s not working properly . its only works for bulldozer and framing rest it’s not working like nothing happen when I click huts, I can’t collect my money. I can’t move my solider even is I click them it’s not working , even my inventory , shop and the arrow doesn’t seems to be working no matter wherever I click on the map only the bulldoze will move nothing else will work . my menu doesn’t seems to be work fine I have tried all the browser but its showing no result . need some help on this guys any one there care to help

Re: Menu does not seem to work properly on Empires & Allies

It is indeed the wired thing I was not able to use my menu either the game is working fine with the empire points, task icon, setting and friend bar those all response wells when I use them but everything else is not responding properly like I can’t collect the coins and I can build building and click on building, inventory button all its do is move the tractor around when I click anywhere else what is this new bug can anyone help me put here.

Same problem here I am also facing the same issue and i even tried to use both mac and pc still no solution I even clear cache use different browser but all I can do is what you people says and plus I can even click the Farm icon just fine .

Same issue and it’s still exist I think there is nothing done about this bug I am not able to play and that really irritate please tech support do something about this

I am not able to click the menu button at all so I can’t able to use inventory, tools and X button. It allows me to collect the coin from the few building but I can’t build the new one so many bugs in the game already its really annoys me and I am thinking to quit playing this game what a shame such a great game and so underdeveloped I hope they fixed this soon or I would be shifting soon

This is nice the game is making me to build the house but I am already on max with the house so I can’t build one and all the option has been grayed out so eventually I have been locked by the game