Thread: Dose crops wither in Empires & Allies game

Dose crops wither in Empires & Allies game

Hi guys just wanna know that if crops in Empires & Allies wither and I also want to know whether its necessary to collect the other resource like Oil , Lumber etc. quickly . I just don’t like that Zynga did on it Farmville game . this game is not the farming game so if crops wither that will make no sense but Zynga has put withering crops in ther non framing game in past so I am bit curious about the game also . dose any one knows the answer please share it guys

Re: Dose crops wither in Empires & Allies game

Hey I am also planning to play this game but the problem is that I am not the regular player I play in intervals so even I also wanna know if the crops withers or not got few request to join the game so I want to know please post the answer to this

There is a good news for you all that crops withering feature is not added to this game I hate this feature that why I no more play Cityville since it’s not the farming game the crop in the cityville wither . The good news is in Empires & Allies you won’t have to worry about collecting plant stuff even you don’t have enough energy

I can confirm that crop don’t wither by the fact that I had planted the water lemon yesterday and checked it after the 12 hours its didn’t wither so the crop withering is not involved in the Empires & Allies games and I am also sure no other recourses will wither either so you don’t have to worries about that

No I don’t think so because every crop that takes less than 12 hour to harvest will wither soon after the 24 hrs that is within a day so every crop harvest time decide the withering time and that would be double the time it take to harvest so no crop withering is there in the Empires & Allies

Yes true the crop wither and its really confirm but it take longer time to wither that other Zynga games but I am not sure how much time its take never suffered the withering yet but you can always bring your crop back to life like other Zynga game if you have nice passing player and the other recourses I think they don’t wither