Thread: Having Neighbor Issues in Empires & Allies

Having Neighbor Issues in Empires & Allies

Hi guys I am having a conflict in the Empires & Allies I have like had many neighbor and I think slowly some of my neighbor are disappearing from my account I can no more see them . I had added few more people today but only few of them are appearing also one of my friend visited my Empires & Allies game but I cane visit his game back because he is not on the list . does anyone else having this same problem I really need to find the answer for this . do any one have solution for this .

Re: Having Neighbor Issues in Empires & Allies

My neighbor list is showing 147 and I know I have more than that because too many attack on my empire and I acnt even attack them back cause I can’t see them on my list and I am sure I already added them in my neighbor

I don’t have such kind of issue may be because I don’t have that may number of neighbor but I read the post some where people having same kind of problem and the solution is few and simple

• Clear your browser cache and reload the game. if you don’t know how to clear the cache of your browser the you can always refer to online help on your browser
    • Update your browser version
    • Update your flash player to current version

This will probably solve your issue

I am facing the same problem and did the same thing that you said but I am afraid to say I am still facing that problem. I also did what other post said I removed inactive user from my ladder and friend list to get new active player .but the new player only appears on ladder after we add each other and is not appearing on game after reloading it game again also the gray empty pending request is not going from the neighbor tab is there any other way to do this

I have even change my browser to new one but still no progress all that you mention I had done it but was not able to achieve the result I cannot remove the inactive players and even can’t ignore the invitation. It’s all confusion here for the long time I request if anyone know tech support from zynga tell them to fix this bug

I also got the same problem that you people are facing. I can’t add new neighbor as I add new I lose my old neighbor also I am not getting any energy for helping my neighbor please someone fix the bug