Thread: Archery recipe shop in Age of empire online

Archery recipe shop in Age of empire online

Okay, so I just got my new school (I’m not premium) and I was happy to know that I could make my own weapons, I bought a recipe shop for 250 gold, to see that all the recipes need premium to buy them. I mean come on, I wouldn’t care if I needed prem to make stuff, but don’t make me waste 250 gold like that. That’s a big issue, probably just another attempt by Microsoft to make you want to go premium. What you guys thinking about it?

Re: Archery recipe shop in Age of empire online

If I recall correctly in that case, the idea was to allow merchant focused players to have some ability to create shops for other players, even as free-to-play accounts. Premium players visiting your city will be giving you kickbacks when they purchase things from those shops, even if you yourself cannot, so it is a source of income. Sorry if you felt like you have been stung. If you really hate it, you can package the shop back up and sell it back to a merchant for some of what you paid.

Hello I am agree with you somehow. The shops are kind of weird yes. Having shops with only uncommon gear which costs empire points. A. People who have premium won't buy those uncommon gear, they'll gather rare/epic. B. Since it costs empire points people with f2p civilizations won't have any gear, except from drops, which actually drop mostly broken items. Overall it’s really a nice game and I am enjoying it and it’s not a big issue for me at least.

Same here, I was disappointed 'cause the game told me I could do 2 schools and as "f2p" gamer. It only let me create 1 (and didn’t any kind of advice before I choose it). Then I was happy when I discover y can create things, weapons, etc. In that school, and that I can create a Archery Shop. Cost me 250 gold (not easy at my level), I spend them in the archery shop and I cannot shop anything, all items are for "pro users", they didn’t even put a single green recipe. So now I have another shop in my town I cannot use.