Thread: Will there be a new build with new release of Age of Empire Online

Will there be a new build with new release of Age of Empire Online

Hello friends I want to have a general discussion over this and I want to know that will there be any new build be released with the new release then please tell me I have been waiting for this from long and I am very excited to know about this, so please if anyone has any idea about this please share it with me and give me some suggestion about it.

re: Will there be a new build with new release of Age of Empire Online

Well I think from one or two version Age of Empire haven’t been having any tough changes or have been having any very new build so I think this version would be surely having it and there must be many of new build and this would be very enjoying you have been very excited and so you have been reward with it I think this time and you have got what you want and I would also say that there have been lots of guys who has been waiting for this and all of them would be happy with this.

Hey if this is true then it is really a great news and I am really happy with this and I think it would be really a fun with whatever they have been coming up with and I am sure we all would be enjoying it a lot and this is true that there have been so many people waiting for this version to be released I mean a version with many new build this game is not boring but some part of the excitement was coming to end by having the same game play and same build again and again there was nothing like for what’s new we are playing for in the new version to.

Yap this is right that if there is no change in any of the game then there is no use of coming up with more and more version with just a improvement in the maps because it becomes easy because people are knowing what to do and when to do so this is not a god idea to come up with the same game again and again and in the AOE the change was really required and if they have came up with this then this is really very good idea.

Guys I don’t have much idea about it and I don’t think that this is true they haven’t been came up with much of the new builds one of my friend has started this game and I have asked him whats new in this game and he wasn’t able to say much about it so I don’t think this is true that they have been coming up with much of the change in this version to maybe there are one or two changes but not much and I am not liking this I think now if they keep us making the same game and strategy play again and again this would be bit boring.

I don’t think that if they don’t come up with more changes in this game they would become boring yes I agree that we need some changes in this game so that we would be able to play this game nicely and with more interest but I won’t be supporting this that if they don’t come up with this they would get boring so I think and I am not waiting for anything from my own expectation I am always ahppy with whatever the developers have been giving me up till now.

Re: Will there be a new build with new release of Age of Empire Online

I have been waiting for a new build in this game and i think i have got some of them in this version and it has been nice to see that. Well this is true that they haven't been providing us with lots of new build but such games which keeps on changing at every moment of the game play i don't think we actually need any of them already this game has been very nice and it has been very fantastic, i have been loving it as it is. But if they would be providing with more of them in future than that would be a bounce part and we would definitely like it more.