Thread: How to play gin in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

How to play gin in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 2 days and I am totally new for this game so I am having one query against it and I am sure that you guys will help me to solve it. I want to know how you are guys plating gin in this game. Do you guys having some tips for employ him, in addition just grind till I am able to obtain a number of of the superior power ups similar to additional SP bar, extra combo time, and additional attack?

Re: How to play gin in Bleach: Soul Resurrection

There are about four characters in this game I like to play. Hollowfied Ichigo, Kokuto, Kyoraku, and to some extent, Rukia, even though it's funny, usually a little too offensive. (Byakuya does it better IMO). There is nothing wrong with any of the characters in this game that I know Kyoraku and H-ichigo can be used very well and is only a matter of understanding how the character has and how to link your moves together.

I cannot seem to get it going with Ichimaru Gin. I just started to level up. His attack triangle of land is good, however usually ends up running out of spiritual pressure. There seems to be a wide range, as most of the other characters have. I cannot really combo well with him and usually just get hit from behind. I usually try to stay away from movements or because it drains the bar and I cannot use the triangle move later.

Gin recommends getting behind the opponent and quickly cutting into pieces as soon as the attack fails. And able to also be used offensively Kokuto fine, the problem is you have to be used as a confusion of character and must learn to mix and match their attacks. I changed Mission 7 to 5 as well. Less risk of a reward only slightly less, depending on how you look. This is what I am thinking about it. I think by using all this ideas you can bit him.

Based on gin (When I say basic I mean any improvement, especially his meter Reiatsu whatever) can still accumulate a lot of hits without having to worry about your meter runs out. Start with your full combo attack on a crowd pressure, then make their land [] Go canceled his air combo [combo] in survivors. Basically it is [] x 2> X (Jump Cancel)> [] x3. By the time of this combination, the meter must be full Reiatsu Gin already.

I am not agree with you Are you the only game in anime-style games? Not being an enemy, or anything out of curiosity. Anime is a style of art is not really a style of play and the way this game does not play remotely as Blazblue or a storm of Naruto. This is Japanese animation. It might seem anything if it wanted to. This is what I know about it which I read in the gameplay of Bleach: Soul Resurrection. So I would suggest you to read the total gameplay.

I don’t think so it’s a big problem with this enemy. If you really want to bit him and you don’t know how to perform it then go on a YouTube and there search how you play gin in Bleach: Soul Resurrection. So you will get the video of the gameplay so just perceive that gameplay and according to that you apply that tricks in your game so you can play with gin easily. I hope this will help you to solve your confusion about it. If I will found any link then I will post it here.