Thread: what is the optimum cost of your current steam account

what is the optimum cost of your current steam account

Well guys hello; let’s share up some detail about each other’s cost of the steam account? I hope you would like this topic and would like to come up with your own cost and all? Be frank and don’t worry if they are low or so there won’t be any prize distribution or so its just for a fun and GK, you would like it a lot? So let’s began with mine 208 Steam Games worth ~ $3378.96 USD" this is what the calculation says, I hope you know where to calculate this steam has its own calculator to calculate this.

Re: what is the optimum cost of your current steam account

Hello obviously a nice topic to talk upon and I think this is a nice topic to have fun for some time and we would know where we would be standing around so many players , but what I think is you have came up with this topic because you know that you have been exceeding very ahead with lots of us and I really like your worth because you have completely used it a lot I think that is the reason you have been so ahead and in front of you where do I stand, mine is only $667.22 & $782.26 without packages

I too think the same you have been coming up with this topic because i think you know that over here you are going to be very ahead, I won’t be much jealous with it but off course a little bit and I would be expecting that this would be my worth someday but right now it is bit funny for you guys but I wont be feeling shy because I have not been a big user for the steam and then as you said that we don’t have be shy so I would say that my worth is only $199.81,But I will make sure that I would be coming up quickly.

Hello friends I have been just worth of 798.48 and not at all sad but I am happy because I don’t expect anything more then this in just 64 games I think it is too much and once I keep on getting into more games I would rock one day too, well I have been ahead from some of them so I am already very happy and my happiness would be increasing when I would be defeating all of you guys over here.

Well first thanks to let me know that there is any feature like this like counting our account worth and all now I would be having more interested in increasing it, I dint knew anything like this before and so I never looked at it now I know about it and now I would be working hard to come up with this and I am sure that I would be taking over some of you guys very early so best of luck to you all and for me to, now someone has raised a completion and it has began now and I would say now what I worth is 58 Steam Games worth ~ $700.55.

Not much as I am new with this account and I would say that this topic has been really nice I have readed all the post and now I have been thinking that this is a very good topic because this had waked up some of us to improve more and have our self worth more and so now I think everyone would be looking for it now and would be increasing it with working hard over it and now I am worthing 240$ with 25 games and now it would be increasing more every day.

well nice to see now people would be trying to come up with more and more cost and the competition would be increasing well I am happy that my thread did worked for so many people and I hope many of the other viewer would start working hard to improve it and yes I have been saying it becase I knew that I have much higher cost of mine but I wasn’t proud for it I just wanted to know where I stand and I wanted to make the competition more tougher.