Thread: Dragon Age II: Legacy - Helmet in cutscenes

Dragon Age II: Legacy - Helmet in cutscenes

How many people want to have an option to display the hull scenes? I can understand why people do not want that in scenes; however I consider its best that we have an option to choose. And yes, I would like to have a helmet, especially in encounter scenes, or scenes of battle. Does anyone know about it? If yes then please share your all appropriate replies with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Dragon Age II: Legacy - Helmet in cutscenes

Choice is not a bad thing. Those who do not would like non-users, who cannot appear possible (the truth is I'm guessing), would be a tremendous quantity of work that comprise both what you experience l would be taking the development time out something in addition I personally believe it's a bad idea. I went to a lot of trouble to create the face and perceive him. This is what I am thinking regarding it. I hope you get my point.

This would screw up cinematic scripting attractive awful. On the other hand, it would be pretty funny to perceive random shots facial response of his steel helmet. I would like a movie where my character takes off his helmet at the beginning of the scene, and after that puts it back on at what time you finish talking - possibly the delivery of your last line through a helmet on (yes, I realize this will be problematic because some characters do not wear helmets).

One could draw a sword or a sheath and blade. Hang a hand-ax of a loop on the belt. These things attract attention and immerse a player in the world with a healthy sense of immersion and real character. Floating staff bother me much, you are not so kind to the city mounted Templar bad magic, yet here a magician's wand Bejeweled is floating over the heads of Hawke is that everyone ignores. Let us mention that sometimes my Hawke wearing a wizard costume and cap Tevinter and nobody recognizes him.

Helmet skin is the gift of anti-helmetists the world around them. I'm pretty anti-steering, especially for the reason that you look so ridiculous sincere giving a speech, with a container of leather in the head. On the other hand, I comprise to articulate I tried showing DA2 head comparable to a rogue through the thingie champion hood and looked decent (as a rogue women at any rate). Nevertheless, I would be happier through it set to off through default through the option to opt for the good of helmets at the present.

I asked this from DAO. Some helmets rough looking and I love that they appreciate in cutscenes and dialogue. For example, the rudder through DAO Guardian wings looked good and kept showing his face. I would have liked to perceive her scenes. I'm with Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho on top of. I like seeing my Sheppard. Everyone should wear masks ME2 transparent Miranda! Dangerously, I consider I saw an announcement concerning Chris Priestly verify "detachable helmets."

I approximate the helmet is off characteristic. Origen was additional significant, as it was pleasant to observe my beauty impressive dwarfs. Within Dragon Age 2, the protagonist possibly will not speak, however I was a little worried regarding the lack of nuances in the animation. He still had a strange kind of body details, fleet personnel, etc. A little animation with Hawke removes a helmet or a hood down would have been nice. It is a necessary good.