Thread: Is anyone aware of the Karma Gain/Loss situation in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game?

Is anyone aware of the Karma Gain/Loss situation in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game?

Guys do anyone here knows about the Karma Gain/Loss situation in this game. Well the only loss situation that I am aware is the killing the mutant sea turtles and also hacking of some stuffs. So that’s the only two things that I am aware of. So that’s what I want to say here. I have not come across the karma gain situation and also I am unaware of the situations that will make me loss. So that’s what I am saying here. I am really desperate to know about these small things about the game and hence I am asking you all about the same. so do reply accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so do start replying here.

Re: Is anyone aware of the Karma Gain/Loss situation in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game?

Ok then if you are not aware of that then let me give you some information about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. well what I am saying is that when you kill lot of hostiles then you end up getting lots of karma and that’s a fact. So do have a look at the same and that’s what I am saying here. one more thing that I would like to say is that if you kill friendly characters then you end up loosing the karma. So I hope you did get some basic information about the same. so that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Is anyone aware of the Karma Gain/Loss situation in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game?

As such I don’t think about the getting karma and as such, well I do play the game with what I think is best and don’t think much about getting or not getting the karmas. For instance while playing the game dome hours ago. I got my karma way down by killing my own Clones & shadows. So that’s the point where I did get the karma and hence that’s what I think would be better to do that in the game as well. Do what do you like and that’s the way you would love the game. So that’s my strategy to play the E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy.

I have noticed that when you kill a critter / defenseless animal that will reduce the karma and as far as the gaining of the karma is concerned I am not at all aware of that. So that’s what I want to say here. hope you did get the necessary information on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. since I have started playing the game fresh and hence getting conformation about the gaining of the karma is a very much difficult thing, so that’s what the problem is.

There is some problem with the karma and I don’t know if that is a kind of bug over here. so that’s what the biggest problem is there in the game I feel. so what I am saying is that I hack enemies into allies and hence I decide to back stab them. You will not believe that on back stabbing them I do loose my karma. I know you will appreciate my unique idea but that makes you loose the karma and hence that’s the biggest thing to worry in the game. So that’s what worries me a lot in the game. I hope developers are listening to this and will suggest me some solutions as soon as possible.

Guys be careful when you are trying to logout from the game. You need to take a look a that very carefully. So that’s what you need to do and hence that’s what I am saying here. Well what I am saying is that many a times I have noticed that the karma does not gets saved completely. Seems to me as a kind of glitch which you all need to solve it as soon as possible. So that’s what you need to do and hence that’s what I am saying here.

Ok thanks guys for letting me know about that. Seriously speaking I was not at all aware of the fact that the game does have so much factors while killing characters in the game. Well having a brief look in the game I did get a lot of information about the same. so thanks guys for telling me about that. I also did get to hear about the glitches in the game which did gave a lot of problems and hence that’s what I am saying here.