Thread: Rusty Hearts: which weapon I will use for Angela

Rusty Hearts: which weapon I will use for Angela

Hello guys I am litter bit confuse with the weapons of Angela in this game. What you guys think which weapons I have to use for Angela in this game. Scythe has the additional damage on top of M.Attk and fewer with the company of P.attk I approximate it for the reason that I love AOEing ration within dungeon for the reason that I’m a soloer. Difficulty is at what time I combo through usual it’s hard to organize the movement of the scythe. Alternatively the sword is extra controlled and it has a lot faster movement. However weaker M.A which one you consider is most excellent?

Re: Rusty Hearts: which weapon I will use for Angela

Hello same query I was facing earlier and now I am solve with it. Now I can easily play with Angela with her appropriate weapons. According to me I am comfortable with Scythe for the simple combo in the company of Dungeons. And for PVP I will choose Sword because it is very simple to use for it. And I am a PVp player so I will only say that sword is the best weapon to play. I hope this will help you to solve your confusion.

PVP scythe is a lot superior to PVP swords however it’s a lot tuff and a lot riskier. 1 mistake through a scythe and you'll obtain combo'ed on the way to death through some additional character for the reason that scythes Angela is impious slow. However the reward is greatly superior. PVP sword Angela doesn’t build sagacity. It’s designed to be a quick melee dmg merchant, somewhat Franz/Tude perform a much superior job at performing at this level.

I exercise to consider the sword was the awful for the reason that it did injure. However to me, I am aware of like I moved slower through it. After that I attempt the scythe. It’s most excellent superiority lies in it’s arrive at. An enemy possibly will attempt to jump a bit missing and one insignificant reach and he will kill you. Plus we are a witched subsequent to all. We necessitate magic. As a result the scythe is my alternative. You just got to be acquainted with how to utilize it.

Hello according to my experience I will prefer magic sword on the whole. Because I think it’s a great weapon to kill an enemy. Basically they have a small magic damage however the speed and physical damage construct up in favor of it. I hope this will help you to solve your confusion if you are still confuse with it then I will suggest you to go through some review of this game and even you can search about this on a YouTube video they will give you better ideas about it.

Hello I didn’t play this game up till now but I follow some video on YouTube and I found that some useful information for your gameplay. According to video I will suggest you to make use of sword which is helpful to make an physical damage with the short AOE and as you will use Scythe it will help you to perform more magic damage which is a big AOE. So please try with it I am sure it will help you to perform this better while playing this game.

I would suggest you to make use of Scythe in favor of PVE which is a short kind of damage and for more powerful damage you can make use of sword which is in favor of PVP. On one occasion I started learning how to appropriately utilize it; I not at all go back. AN her incriminate assault = FTW XD I consider its convenient in favor of similar to 5 seconds subsequent to you chuck it, I one way or another got to modify its bearing though I can't be confident.