Thread: Two Worlds 2 stuck at launch

Two Worlds 2 stuck at launch

I really need your help. Whenever I start the two worlds 2 in my macbook pro and the only thing that it do is to try to launch the game but other than starting the game it just start increasing my TW2 playing time by one minute. I don’t know that what the reason is for this. Is anybody over here having any idea regarding this them please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the helpful replies.

Re: Two Worlds 2 stuck at launch

The setup of the game is corrupted and for that reason you are getting the problems like this. So the only thing that you can do for this is to reinstall the game. First of all, uninstall the game from your computer and then restart the system. After restarting, again install it. It will be better if you do the installation with a new setup of this. It will keep you away from the installer problem, if it is there.

You can try to solve this problem in any of the way that you get from internet. But if that is still not starting and you want to play the play the game then you can play that with the help of boot camp within Windows. You can do this at least for the time till the problem is not resolved. I know that this is not the solution for this but you can enjoy the game by the time problem is being solved. Thank you!!!

I would like to tell you that the app is not set as executable and for that reason it is failed to launch. To get it solved, you have to go through the steps below.
    1. First of all open the Terminal.app.
    2. Now go to cd /Users/username/Library/Application support/Steam/SteamApps/common/two worlds ii/Two Worlds II.app/Contents/MacOS
    3. Use ls –l to check if there are Two Worlds II.app is put as -rwxr-xr-x.
    4. If it is not then set that to -rw-r--r—and after that chmod 755 ./Two\ Worlds\ II

Now you can test that by running from the steam and see if this helps you.

My suggestion to you is to check the games cache and if you want to do that then you can go to steam library and after that right click on the two worlds and select properties from there. Go to local files and there you will get all the games cache. Other than this, you can also try by reinstalling the Direct X version in your computer. So these are two things that you can do in order to get it solved. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

You should check your computer specification and verify that it is capable to fulfill the games requirement. In addition to that, you should also update the driver for your graphic card as this can be the culprit for this. Do the latest drivers update and see if it helps you in any manner. This is the only thing that I can suggest you for this.