Thread: Which character do you like to play in Rusty Hearts?

Which character do you like to play in Rusty Hearts?

I let you know that I have installed recently released game Rusty Hearts on the computer of mine. Well I really loved the look and feel of this particular game. In this particular game there are 4 characters involved into the game Frantz, Angela, Tude and Natasha. Let me know which one will you like to use into the game? Which player is the best among from the above one? Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Which character do you like to play in Rusty Hearts?

In this particular game Frantz is a kind of the warrior. As far as Angela is concerned it is of the mega type. But personally I would like to play the game by using Tude because it seems to be quite speedy kind of the game. The Angela and Frantz were added later into the game. Natasha is a gunner and I would also like to play the game by using this particular character. Let me know which character do you like most into the game.

I would like to play the gaming by using Angela. Why because I like the mobility of this particular character. I let you know that I have not used Tude so far into the game. I don’t like to play with Frantz because it seems to be quite slow while playing the game. Rather than playing with Frantz I will prefer to go with Natasha. So you should go with Natasha if you are having the same opinion which I have mentioned over here.

You will not be able to hold the name if you have deleted any character from the game. Why it is happening because of the ranking system of the game. For eg if someone is using Natasha then I will not be able to make use of this particular word Natasha. Even that particular character has been deleted from the profile of yours. I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here will be useful to you.

I would like to play this particular game with the character Natasha. If you are talking about the second favorite choice of mine then I let you know that I will definitely go for Tude. For the sake of trying I will try to play the game with Frantz also. However the first and ultimate choice for the playing of the game is Natasha. I am wondering that I am going to have great time while playing the game with Natasha.

Well there are mixed response of the people on the characters of this particular game. All the people are having different agenda on this particular matter. But mostly people are looking to play the game with Natasha and personally I would like to go for playing the game with this particular character. If there si no Natasha into the game than I think I will go for Angela to play the game Rusty Hearts.