Thread: Horse/Human glitch in The Sims 3

Horse/Human glitch in The Sims 3

Guys a few days ago I was checking out this game and hence that’s what I am saying here. well I came across a baby that just looked like the human baby but I wanted to grow her and so that’s why by outing some additional cheat codes I did grow up the baby and what I had noticed that the baby had grown up to a very complex figures and that was half body of the girl and half body of horse. I cannot understand what kind of glitch is that, the picture does looks very weird and hence that’s the problem here. I need a fix for this problem. So guys can you all please tell me as if what can be the fix for the problem? Can you all please suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all.

Re: Horse/Human glitch in The Sims 3

That definitely sounds a bit weird. So what I am saying is that it would be better if you can post a picture of that. So that we can have a good look at the same. so please do mention me about the same as well. This kind of problem is quite weird and hence what I am saying is that it would be better if you can give a brief introduction of the same to me as well. So that’s what I am saying here. so do as what I have said here and I am sure that they will get the necessary information on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. do look at it.

I can understand what you are talking about right now. Just relax nothing to worry over here. So what I am saying is that it can be a kind of outfit that you must have downloaded by mistakenly and hence what I want to say is that just go to the installed items and check if you have happened to by mistakenly installed it and so that’s what I am saying here. Just go and uninstall it. That will be much better for you in this situation. So do as what I have said here and that will be much better for you.

Yes I think that is something that must be stopped as soon as possible because that is what it seems to me as a problem with the EA people. People who upload such kind of stuffs in the exchange server should be banned from uploading such kind of stuffs. So some type of rules should be there so that such kind of misunderstanding does not happen with the gamers. Well it is but obvious that the gamers do look quite different here and hence that’s what I am saying here. do watch out for the same guys and do start up with the responses.

Well it is really very difficult to delete the items once it gets installed I nthe system. so that’s what the problem is. So to avoid such kind of circumstances what I am saying is that we must avoid them at afirst only. Since they are the one who do give a lot of problems once the game is completely installed in the system. so that’s what I am saying here. do scan all the instaleed files properly when you are taking it from the exchange server and hence that is oen thing that you need to take care of. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here.

Thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for that. Well I will surely look out for the installed items in the game and will make sure that it does gets removed as soon as possible from there. So that’s what I want to say here and hence I think that’s the perfect solution that I can try out here. it was my mistake it seems when I had not checked anything from the exchange server and ended up installing everything from there. Well I am sure your suggestion will help me out here. thanks a lot for that.