Thread: The Sims Medieval - Crashing Glitch

The Sims Medieval - Crashing Glitch

I was using The Sims Medieval - Crashing Glitch in my computer and the game was running perfectly and after that I have upgrade my operating system from windows vista to windows 7 and now after when I installed the game again in computer at that time start getting one problem with the game. Now whenever I play the game after some time it flashes and after that it crashes my computer. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

Re: The Sims Medieval - Crashing Glitch

I think you should try to solve this problem by doing these steps. First of all you have to download the patch of the game from internet and after that you have to install it in your system. I think after applying the patch you will not face this problem with your game. I was also facing the same problem and after that I have installed the patch. After installing that I didn’t get any issue with my game. If you want to know anything more then let me know.

There might be something wrong with your graphic driver and I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic driver. If you still find the same problem then I think you have to first download the windows 7 supported driver in your system and after that install it in your system. Sometime this kind of problem comes because of driver incompatibility. Now try these solutions and then let me know. I hope these solutions worked for you.

I have tried to solve the problem by uninstalling the game and installing it again in my computer but after that also same problem was coming. After that I have downloaded the patch from internet and installed it in my system. Now after that also same problem was coming. I also reinstalled the graphic driver in my system and then when I start the game at that time also my game didn’t worked properly. Please tell me what should I do to get rid of this?

If you are not able to fix this issue by reinstalling the game and also reinstalling the driver then I think you should try this solution to fix this problem. I think you have to install the windows vista operating system in your computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not? I think you will not get the same problem after installing the windows vista because you have mentioned that before installing windows 7 the game was working perfectly and that is why I am suggesting you this solution.