Thread: Effects of running minecraft on laptop

Effects of running minecraft on laptop

I have a 2 GB DDR2 system which is 3 yrs old. I usually play games and do all type of work on the computer easily .i have heard about a game called minecraft and I want to download it and play. i am worried that if I play this game in my system will it affect my system. Will the system go down and perform very slow? Will I be still able to run other programs properly. i am little confused. Kindly help. any suggestion that is given will be appreciated. Help required urgently. Kindly help ! thanks a lot in advance .

Re: Effects of running minecraft on laptop

I think mostly minecraft game runs properly in all systems but yes definitely performance depends upon the processor and the type of graphic card being installed too. While running minecraft I think other programs may get little slow and function slowly because this minecraft game is a heavy resource game. I think your system might get little slow at times. Make sure that when you are using minecraft game you are not simultaneously loading some other heavy application like any video or some thing. Because that may crash the system or hang the system.

Well 2GB of RAM is sufficient to run this game even if some part of 2 GB RAM is taken by the processor and other system application. Minecraft is a game which can easily work on all configurations. multiple programs open at times freezes the system. so while using minecraft make sure that you are not using any other application. you can easily download it from the internet and run. try to run simple applictations with it to avoid any problem. single minecraft application will not slower your computer. take few precautions and enjoy. i hope this will help . thank you

It might make the system a bit slow. everything depends upon the graphic card and the system RAM. if the RAM was 4GB then there wouldn’t have any issues but with this you might face some problems. Generally minecraft works properly on many systems but it can be that it doesn’t work properly on your’s because of 2 GB RAM. System can perform slow with minecraft . one thing you can do is you can upgrade your system. this will solve your problem. thank you