Thread: Questions about airfields in Panzer Corps

Questions about airfields in Panzer Corps

I am just loving this game and I am just enjoying every moment of it. so that’s what I want to say over here. also I have got started this thread with a small question I my mind. So what I want to ask is that about the aircraft. Well what I found out is that I am able to us only one plane at a time and I cannot use multiple planes at a time. What I think is that the capacity should be a bit high? In terms of that and that will be very much beneficial for the game. So that’s what I feel here. anyways what do you all have to say about it.

Re: Questions about airfields in Panzer Corps

In terms of Airfields i can say that you get the capacity to resupply planes. If you have the necessary amount in it. you can re supply around 7 planes at a time. So that’s what I feel over here. so in case you were not knowing about it then I will advise you to look at the manuals of the game and you will get the necessary information about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. hope you did get the necessary information on the same. I think that is what the ideal suggestion that I can give you at this moment of time.

Resupplying planes with how much distance radius can you please tell. Since there is a specific duration or the change that you need to look at so that you will get the necessary changes as well. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you all did understand about the same. so start replying guys. I am waiting for the help.

hex radius or the Adjacent Hex that is what it is termed as. I suppose. So within 1 hex radius you will get the capacity to resupply the planes and that too of the capacity of 7 planes at a time. I think that will be the ideal suggestion for you. so do as what I have suggested you here and I am sure you will be able to solve the problem. So do as what I am saying here and I am sure that this will be the perfect suggestion for you in this moment of time.

I have one small question in my mind. So what I want to ask is that you all must be knowing about the airborne troops right? So are they mounted when they are only in the airfield? Or can they be mounted anywhere. Can you all please tell me. Since I do not have much idea about the same and hence I am asking you all about the same question, so start replying guys. I have not played so much game and hence I am a newbie to all of yo9u over here. anyways start replying guys about the said question and I am waiting for the help.

Yes you are absolute correct, they can only be mounted from airfield to airfield and nothing else. So that’s what I am saying here. the same is with the infantry as well. They also have the same thing. So that’s what I am saying here. anyways do you all have to ask anything about the question? So do start asking I will surely help you on the same. I think paratroopers does not have the same feature. So that’s what I think over here.

Thanks a lot guys for all the support that you have given over here. so thanks a ton for the same and appreciate your efforts that you have taken here to solve the issue. Well finally i can say that all my doubts have been solved over here and hence i am very much happy about it. so appreciate all the help that you have given over here. Nice to see some good sugegstions coming from you all on the same.