Thread: What is the difference between the Grenadier and Pioneer into Panzer Corps ?

What is the difference between the Grenadier and Pioneer into Panzer Corps ?

Well I have played Panzer Corps on the computer of mine. I am having a specific query which I wanted to ask all the users of this particular forum. I wanted to differentiate between the buying the pioneer and Grenadier into the normal version of the fights. Let me know if you have figure out the difference between the same. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is the difference between the Grenadier and Pioneer into Panzer Corps ?

I think there would be difference between the stats into the game. however I have not counted actual numbers into the game. I am assuming that the Pioneers are seems to be equal to the sappers. It is used to do breach the obstacles as well as fortifications into the game. in this particular game I have found that it seems to be good for the attacking the cities. Grenadiers are seems to be assault the infantry with the MG as well as anti tank weapons into the game.

Re: What is the difference between the Grenadier and Pioneer into Panzer Corps ?

I also love to play this particular game on the computer of mine and I have found something which would be useful in this particular situation. As I have reached to France and I have simply upgraded all the Grenadiers of mine with the Half Tracks. i let you know that Mechanized Grenadiers are good into the game. So you have should get the game and I think it would be really happy while playing the game.

As far as I know the Grenadier is having +1 Initiative and -2 Hard Attack in the game when you compare the same with the top of the Pioneer. Also the Pioneer is having an ability to ignore the entrenchment as well as you can get the bonus as you have attacked the forts into the game. you will not get the above mentioned when you are supposed to play the game by using the Grenadier into Panzer Corps.

Another important thing which you should know about the pioneers which has been provided into the game. Well the pioneers would not get rugged defense against of the Grenadier until and unless the target is defending. However it would not be applied into the situation of bridge troops it is only applicable if you are supposed to use pioneers while playing this particular game Panzer Corps on the system of yours.

After playing the game I have come to know that the Grenadiers is having both better as well as soft attack than that of the regular infantry which can do into war. Still they can face the rugged defense which means you are doing less hits to the enemy into war and it is possible it would take to pasting yourself into the game. if you are lucky in some situation you can simply take too many hits into the game so that you can win the war easily.